How To Assemble A Kirby Vacuum Cleaner
Have you ordered a Kirby vacuum from us? Are you not quite sure how to put it together? Don’t worry! In this video, Craig shows just how easy it is!
Important Safety Tips
- Always make sure your machine is unplugged and the power button is turned off, before servicing your vacuum.
- Always make sure your hands are dry and free from moisture before servicing your machine.
- Be sure to wear gloves when servicing your machine to prevent any cuts or scrapes.
- If you are uncomfortable working on your vacuum, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com and we can help you through the process or you can send it into us to fix it for you.
- Phillips head screwdriver
As you can see, the handle is divided into two parts. Take the top portion and unscrew the screw.
Now you can take this top part and slide it into the bottom.
Now replace the screw you had just removed.
To attach the handle to the vacuum cleaner, all you need to do is insert it until you hear it click.
If you need to remove the handle, simply press this button in the back and you’ll be able to pull the handle out.
Now attach the cord to the hooks on the handle and wrap it around the cord keepers.
Next you’ll need to attach the bag. Slide the tab into the slot on the handle until it clicks.
All standard Kirby G models are assembled this way. Easy, right?
Which model of Kirby vacuum is the best? Here’s what we think!
Looking for more info? Check out our Education Center!
Need your Kirby repaired? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We sell Kirby vacuums! We buy Kirby vacuums! And we sell bags, belts, cords, or anything else you need!
Here at Great Vacs we’ve serviced and rebuilt nearly 100,000 Kirby vacuum cleaners, so if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave us a comment! You can also head on over to our YouTube channel to see more education videos.