"Why did we write this article? At Greatvacs we are the largest rebuild warehouse in the US. We have serviced and rebuilt over 50,000 high-end vacuums. We get asked all of the time "How to Assemble a Rainbow E Series Vacuum" so we decided to make this video and article for you. Enjoy :)"
Hi, Everyone it’s Kyle from greatvacs we get quite of emails regarding to how to assemble an E-Series so today we are covering this will also apply to the gold and blue.
Once you get your E-Series or gold or your blue box you’re gonna bunch of parts in front of you can assemble it any way you want.
I’m just assembling it the way I want to assemble it let's go over the things you gave it through E-Series.
You get the wheel dolly the water bowl the main canister tool hose, main hose, electric power nozzle your tools your tool wand, and your main wand.
I'm gonna start with the canister the water bowl and the wheel dolly.
So go ahead and set the main canister around the top.
- On the left and right side there’s gonna be these water pull latches make sure you latch them on securely.
- Now I’m gonna connect the main wand to the electric power nozzle if the one doesn't go in all way there’s the button that you need to press it’ll go in or hear it lock into place
- On the back side it’s gonna be this cord guide go ahead and take the power head cord and feed it in
- Take the main hose end that goes into the main wand and it should slide in place.
- Take the other hose end and plug that into the canister you also hear that click into place.
- For the powerhead hose you’re gonna plug it into the back of the main hose there’s gonna be a female connector at the bottom go ahead and slide that in.
*Lastly we have the tool caddy these tabs there gonna be slid in the front of the canister by the logo
- Go ahead and attach the tools you can put the floor tools right behind the rest of the tools.
That's gonna be it.
I hope you find it useful and that you guys are able to get your E-series blue or gold fully assembled.
If you want to learn more about our products please visit GreatVacs.com or send us an email at email@example.com and we will gladly assist you!