How to Make a Replacement Post Motor HEPA Filter for Prolux Upright Vacuums
Owning any vacuum requires maintenance. At GreatVacs we understand the importance of understanding how to properly maintain your vacuum. In this video, we explain how to make your own replacement post-motor HEPA filter using a Kirby bag.
Important Safety Tips
- Always make sure your machine is unplugged and the power button is turned off, before servicing your vacuum.
- Always make sure your hands are dry and free from moisture before servicing your machine.
- Be sure to wear gloves when servicing your machine to prevent any cuts or scrapes.
- If you are uncomfortable working on your vacuum, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you through the process or you can send it into us to fix it for you.
- Your existing post-motor filter
- A HEPA bag
Take your existing post-motor filter and lay it on the HEPA bag.
Using your marker, trace the filter.
Then cut along the line you made.
Now you have a new filter that’s the same size as the old one! The great thing about the HEPA bag is that you can make about 3-4 replacement filters!
Need a HEPA bag to make your own filters? Click here!
Interested in a Prolux upright vacuum cleaner? Follow the links below for the different models.
Already have one of these amazing vacuums, but need supplies? We sell them!
Don't forget, GreatVacs is the only authorized dealer of Prolux products, so if you need any parts, supplies or have any questions, email as email@example.com or leave a comment! You can also head on over to our YouTube channel to see more educational videos on all Prolux products.