"Why did we write this article? At Greatvacs we are the largest rebuild warehouse in the US. We have serviced and rebuilt over 50,000 high-end vacuums. Today we will do a "Demonstration of the Prolux Core 15” Floor Buffer, Polisher, and Scrubber!" Enjoy :)"
Hi, Everyone it’s kyle from Greatvacs I wanna introduce you to a Prolux 15 Inch core this machine is perfect for floor scrubbing, polishing, and buffing. Unlike our 13-inch core, this is our industrial version with a larger cleaning radius reinforced handle pivot assembly and a new improved pad driver so no more dealing with pads or brushes falling off.
The Prolux core 15-inch floor polisher buffer and scrubber come in a well-packaged box with plenty of packing tape and a cardboard packing insert.
Once you opened you will find an informational insert with plenty of useful info on it and the owner/instruction manual and the core itself.
The core comes in 2 pieces you will have a top handle with a power cord and the machine portion itself. Inside the box, you will find the 50-foot extension cord and blue and grey heavy-duty brush
- Start with sliding the top handle over the lower handle.
- Attach the brush to the machine itself by setting the machine on top and pushing it down.
- Plug the power cord into the machine.
- Use the telescopic wand to adjust the wand to a height that is comfortable for you.
- Lock the height position by using a heavy-duty locking clamp.
- Use the cord holder to always keep the power cord extension cord together.
- Plug into any 120-volt wall outlet
- Pedal button to release the pivot assembly
- Single button operation.
- With a large variety of pads and brushes you can tackle any job you can think of.
- Heavy-duty rubber wheels make transportation a breeze.
- Swapping brush easier just pull the brush off the product core place the Prolux core onto the new brush you want to use press it down to create a friction fit.
- The Medium duty brush is perfect for rugs, high pile carpets, low pile carpets, and even slush carpets.
- Use a light-duty brush to clean hardwood floors or any hardwood or floor surface.
- Switching from brush to pad is the same concept but you need to use pad holders to keep the pads attached.
We also offer a few different scouring pads that can meet your needs from harsh to gentle.
We also offer microfiber pads perfect for buffing and polishing.
All right there you go the demonstration of the Prolux core 15," floor buffer, polisher, and scrubber!
If you want to learn more about our products please visit GreatVacs.com or send us an email at email@example.com and we will gladly assist you!