How to Unclog a Rainbow Vacuum
If you manage to clog your Rainbow vacuum, and can’t seem to get the blockage loose, follow these quick tips to easily unclog your vacuum, and get back to cleaning!
Important Safety Tips
- Always make sure your machine is unplugged and the power button is turned off, before servicing your vacuum.
- Always make sure your hands are dry and free from moisture before servicing your machine.
- Be sure to wear gloves when servicing your machine to prevent any cuts or scrapes.
- If you are uncomfortable working on your vacuum, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you through the process or you can send it into us to fix it for you.
- Rainbow vacuum cleaner
- Clogged Rainbow vacuum hose
- Possibly a cleaning rag
Start by taking the hose handle and inserting it into the Rainbow vacuum. Since these vacuum cleaners are known for their excellent suction a lot of times you can use it to clear the clog.
If that doesn’t work there’s another trick to try. Turn your Rainbow vacuum around and remove the exhaust cover.
Then take your hose and plug it in. This method forces air out through the hose and can sometimes dislodge the clog.
You can even insert the handle into the front so that it will be pushing air through one end and pulling it out from the other!
If that didn’t work, take your rag and wrap it around the handle as shown here.
This will create more of a seal and may help remove the clog.
If none of those methods work, there are a few “old-fashioned” tricks you can use.
The first is to bend a wire coat hanger straight and insert it into one of the ends of the hose. Be careful not to puncture the hose!
Lastly, you can take a broom and insert the handle into the hose. This may dislodge the clog, or at least loosen it enough that the Rainbow vacuum can suction it out.
Need a Rainbow vacuum hose? Click here!
Need a Rainbow vacuum guide? Look no further. Click here!
Looking for more info? Check out our Education Center!
Need your Rainbow repaired? Send us an email at email@example.com
We sell Rainbow vacuums! We buy Rainbow vacuums! And we sell water bowls, belts, cords, or anything else you need!
If you need any parts, supplies or have any questions, email as firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment! You can also head on over to our Youtube channel to see more educational videos.