387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED (Yep, no typo. We mean it)
387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
(Yep, no typo. We mean it)
If your Rainbow canister is not running very well, not at all, OR just does not have the performance it used to, this is what you need. This is a direct replacement canister for the D4, SE, and SE PN2 vacuum cleaners, and is completely reconditioned and ready to go.
Durability - This canister is designed to last for many years to come.
Dependability - This Rainbow canister has gone through the GV vacuum expert reconditioning process, which includes: Complete sanitation of entire unit and replacement of any worn parts with aftermarket items designed to fit Rainbow vacuums.
Efficiency - All Rainbow vacuums use Water Filtration, which is efficient and economical.
New Parts - Includes many new quality GV parts. We are in no way associated with the Rexair company.
- 5YR Bumper to Bumper Warranty - Why so confident you ask!? True Fact. GreatVacs experts have rebuilt over 30,000 Rainbows and we rebuild them to last for decades! That means in the same time you own 1 Rainbow you will most likely own 4 Cars, 5 TV's or 11 Big Box Vacuums!
This canister was reconditioned by GreatVacs, not the Rexair company.
ATTACHMENTS- (will come with everything pictured)
- Canister - One (1) Rainbow SE Canister. Does not come with water bowl.
- Water Separator - All GV reconditioned Rainbow vacuums come with meticulously cleaned and refurbished water separators.
DETAILS - (Specs)
- 72 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute of AirFlow) of deep cleaning power
- Ranked #1 most dependable canister vacuum in the world by Consumer Reports.
- Made in the USA!
- 500 Watts
- Decibels: 44 dBA
- Cord Length: 24' 8" (7.5 m)
- Weight: 10 lbs. (4.5 kg)
- 5 Year warranty (however we see Rainbow vacuums on average lasting about 25 years).
The warranty is the best part of buying this vacuum. This is how it works. We love our vacuums but once its yours we never want to see it again. When we rebuild a Rainbow vacuum we NEVER take any shortcuts.
- 5 Year Bumper to Bumper warranty through GreatVacs that covers ALL moving parts.
- 60 day Money Back Guarantee......We are so confident you will LOVE it that you can send it back for any reason within 60 days of purchase (plenty of time to deep clean and shampoo your home).
- We don't sweat the small stuff - Why is it when you go to use your warranty you notice it expired the day before?! Its like they have a button they push the day after your warranty expires! !@#$% Not here at GreatVacs! Go over your Warranty by a few days? No problem we still have you covered.
- We only buy good running Rainbow's- Even though this Rainbow ran great, so it would qualify for our 5 year warranty and 60 day Money Back Guarantee we have totally rebuilt to like new condition.
- New Parts Include - All new bearings, seals, motor parts, attachments, belts, brush roll, and too many other parts to mention.
- GreatVacs Cost for parts - Sometimes a small thing breaks on your vacuum. Its not worth sending your vacuum back for repair. For example lets say years go by and your brush roll wears out. Instead of sending your whole vacuum back to get it fixed we will just sell you a new brush roll at cost!
See told you we were serious about you being 387% satisfied!
Ordered my Rainbow and received the beautiful reconditioned one. Everything from start to finish was smooth as silk. Our household is back in action Thanks GreatVacs.
It works great!
As a matter of fact, I'm planning to buy another one.
I purchased a refurbish Rainbow vacuum, and the power carpet sweeper from GREAT VACS. They are a delightful company to do business with, the customer service is truly number 1!
I would highly recommend the company to anyone that wish to do business with an honest, caring, follow up company. The prices are extremely reasonable.
Ordered an identical vacuum that was 30 years! Got the vacuum when promised and it works great.
Our original Rainbow died after 24 years + . We could not agree on what to replace it with. This vac sounded weird, that one gave to much drag on the rug, this one used paper bags. None compared to the Rainbow. A local Vac Shop wanted $325 to repair it and 1 year limited warranty. We found GV , with a price less than the "shop" , with their 5year Warranty, and bought it. Fast enough delivery. Hooked all our old hoses and stuff up to the new refurbished motor . All is good in the world, as it runs like new . Happy house, happy life. Kevin