387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED (Yep, no typo. We mean it)
387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
(Yep, no typo. We mean it)
If your Rainbow canister is not running very well, not at all, OR just does not have the performance it used to, this is what you need. This is a direct replacement canister for the D4, SE, and SE PN2 vacuum cleaners, and is completely reconditioned and ready to go.
Durability - This canister is designed to last for many years to come.
Dependability - This Rainbow canister has gone through the GV vacuum expert reconditioning process, which includes: Complete sanitation of entire unit and replacement of any worn parts with aftermarket items designed to fit Rainbow vacuums.
Efficiency - All Rainbow vacuums use Water Filtration, which is efficient and economical.
New Parts - Includes many new quality GV parts. We are in no way associated with the Rexair company.
- 5YR Bumper to Bumper Warranty - Why so confident you ask!? True Fact. GreatVacs experts have rebuilt over 30,000 Rainbows and we rebuild them to last for decades! That means in the same time you own 1 Rainbow you will most likely own 4 Cars, 5 TV's or 11 Big Box Vacuums!
This canister was reconditioned by GreatVacs, not the Rexair company.
ATTACHMENTS- (will come with everything pictured)
- Canister - One (1) Rainbow SE Canister. Does not come with water bowl.
- Water Separator - All GV reconditioned Rainbow vacuums come with meticulously cleaned and refurbished water separators.
DETAILS - (Specs)
- 72 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute of AirFlow) of deep cleaning power
- Ranked #1 most dependable canister vacuum in the world by Consumer Reports.
- Made in the USA!
- 500 Watts
- Decibels: 44 dBA
- Cord Length: 24' 8" (7.5 m)
- Weight: 10 lbs. (4.5 kg)
- 5 Year warranty (however we see Rainbow vacuums on average lasting about 25 years).
The warranty is the best part of buying this vacuum. This is how it works. We love our vacuums but once its yours we never want to see it again. When we rebuild a Rainbow vacuum we NEVER take any shortcuts.
- 5 Year Bumper to Bumper warranty through GreatVacs that covers ALL moving parts.
- 60 day Money Back Guarantee......We are so confident you will LOVE it that you can send it back for any reason within 60 days of purchase (plenty of time to deep clean and shampoo your home).
- We don't sweat the small stuff - Why is it when you go to use your warranty you notice it expired the day before?! Its like they have a button they push the day after your warranty expires! !@#$% Not here at GreatVacs! Go over your Warranty by a few days? No problem we still have you covered.
- We only buy good running Rainbow's- Even though this Rainbow ran great, so it would qualify for our 5 year warranty and 60 day Money Back Guarantee we have totally rebuilt to like new condition.
- New Parts Include - All new bearings, seals, motor parts, attachments, belts, brush roll, and too many other parts to mention.
- GreatVacs Cost for parts - Sometimes a small thing breaks on your vacuum. Its not worth sending your vacuum back for repair. For example lets say years go by and your brush roll wears out. Instead of sending your whole vacuum back to get it fixed we will just sell you a new brush roll at cost!
See told you we were serious about you being 387% satisfied!
We have had a rainbow for approximately 30 years and love them, our power-unit stopped working last year and we just replaced it with one from GreatVacs and we are completely happy! We would recommend them.
This is the product I wanted and was nice this product was available!
I save a lot of money.
Carl J. Jankowski
Very happy with this item! It works and looks like it is brand new!
Vacuum works great. Thank you.
I don't recall when I purchased my Rainbow. I have recorded that I had it cleaned in 1989, so it was before that. I have had some parts replaced, but it was because of carelessness that they broke. Sucked up a plastic bag and the separator cracked. Cord got caught in the clamp to put the top and bottom together and it broke off. Cord was replaced because of many many years of use. I just learned that after the stock is done they won't have anymore parts for this sweeper. I like this sweeper very much because there are no bags to replace, no dirty smell, no dust flying around when it is dumped and I can suck up the spiders and fruit flies with it and they are dumped out side with no problem. I have heard the new Rainbows have a lot of bells and whistles that need expensive repairs. I don't know that there is another sweeper out there that could replace this one.