387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED (Yep, no typo. We mean it)
387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
(Yep, no typo. We mean it)
5 Things You Never Knew Your Rainbow Vacuum Could Do.
Be the envy of the neighborhood without feeling robbed! This Rainbow will have your home looking like you don't have kids... Just saying, it will pick up more dirt than you knew was possible.
Rainbow E2 Gold Model - Reconditioned 2 speed Gold bagless canister vacuum with a tool to vacuum or dust everything in your home, including the dog... (seriously use the upholstery tool with the bristles on).
Warranty - Of course, 5 whole years!
Tools - Loaded with tools (comes with everything you see in the picture) for a complete list of tools and attachments see "SPECS" section below.
Guarantee - 60 day money back, no questions asked.
100% Rebuilt! - Our experts here at GreatVacs have rebuilt over 100,000 vacuums. Each vacuum has been rebuilt with new bearings, seals, motor parts, attachments, belts, brush roll and too many other parts to mention. So you can buy in confidence, knowing your rebuilt vacuum will have the same longevity and performance as a brand new unit.
Worry Free - Few days over on your warranty? No worries contact us anyway, we will work with you.
Mini Turbo Upholstery nozzle - with its spinning brushroll its Pet hairs worst nightmare and perfect for stairs and upholstery.
Basic Maintenance - WE have you covered, with a NEW HEPA filter (installed) and 3 extra belts (1 installed) included.
Genuine Rainbow - Tried and true hoses and power nozzle that excel on any carpet type.
Filtration - Rainbow has you covered, water and HEPA Filtration. Dust is staying IN this vacuum.
Wet Pick Up - You will never cry over spilled milk again! And you can use your Rainbow to deep clean and shampoo your carpet to. (Carpet Shampooer sold separately - check out the "add-ons" section above!)
- Electric Power Nozzle - Spinning brush roll pulls all the dust and debris from your carpet. Hose handle trigger to control brush roll.
- Attachments - 2 Hoses. Electric main hose for the power head and tool hose for all your wet pickup needs, floor tool, duster brush, crevice tool (great for finding lost change beside your car seat), and upholstery tool (with removable slider brush). All these tools fit in the included tool caddie.
- Filters with the power of water (never use bags again) so of course it comes with the included Squeegee tool and 2 extra plastic wands. Kids spill something wet on your floor or counter top? No worries just put on this attachment and suck it right into your Rainbow.
- Also comes with the mini head with spinning brush roll (great for upholstery, stairs and pet hair), the extra long crevice tool (great for Fridge coils and window tracks), Hand Held Sprayer/Upholstery Shampooer, 2 spare belts, 2 fragrance bottles (just add a few drops to your water when your cleaning and your house smells amazing) AND the Aerofresh Bag to clean cushions and pillows. Hey we told you it came with a tool for every job imaginable!
- Knock out your cleaning with standard house hold tool kit, convenient wet pick up squeegee and the pet hair annihilating GV Mini turbo.
- Deep Cleaning Motor - deliver's an amazing 80 CFM of power!
- Quiet but powerful motor pulls 80 CFM.
- Tools hoses and wand extensions for walls and reaching ceilings.
- Two speed action allows this vacuum to be used as an air purifier.
- Dual filtration technology uses water and HEPA filters to keep dust out of your air.
- Handle trigger controls the genuine Rainbow power nozzles brushroll so it can easily be used on any floor surface.
- Ranked #1 most dependable canister vacuum in the world by Consumer Reports.
- Made in the USA!
The warranty is the best part of buying this vacuum. This is how it works. We love our vacuums but once its yours we never want to see it again. When we rebuild a Rainbow vacuum we NEVER take any shortcuts.
- 5 Year Bumper to Bumper warranty through GreatVacs that covers ALL moving parts.
- 60 day Money Back Guarantee......We are so confident you will LOVE it that you can send it back for any reason within 60 days of purchase (plenty of time to deep clean and shampoo your home).
- We don't sweat the small stuff - Why is it when you go to use your warranty you notice it expired the day before?! Its like they have a button they push the day after your warranty expires! !@#$% Not here at GreatVacs! Go over your Warranty by a few days? No problem we still have you covered.
- We only buy good running Rainbow's- Even though this Rainbow ran great, so it would qualify for our 5 year warranty and 60 day Money Back Guarantee we have totally rebuilt to like new condition.
- New Parts Include - All new bearings, seals, motor parts, attachments, belts, brush roll, and too many other parts to mention.
- GreatVacs Cost for parts - Sometimes a small thing breaks on your vacuum. Its not worth sending your vacuum back for repair. For example lets say years go by and your brush roll wears out. Instead of sending your whole vacuum back to get it fixed we will just sell you a new brush roll at cost!
This vacuum is amazing. I leave it running as an air purifier all the time. It picks up every single speck of dirt and dust. My ONLY beef is that the product name/description was a little misleading. I really thought I was getting a carpet shampooer attachment because it says “every tool imaginable”. I felt that part was misleading. Otherwise, I love this thing.
The vacuum itself does a good job. I'm displeased with the description great vacs put about this vaccum. I thought I was getting practically a new vacuum. I get it and there are scratches all over it. The power button image is rubbed off. One of the hoses that came with it was actually dirty and gross looking inside. I was a skeptic with good reason and my gut was right. It's not a practically brand new vacuum. One of the push clips on the metal hose will not stay in place so I'm constantly having to mess with the hose to keep it from turning. Just think that should have been caught in the inspection. My wife says it cleans well so if she's happy then life is good. I do feel I got taken though. I don't believe great vacs gives these vacuums the thorough inspection they say they do.
Overall I was satisfied. Within 1 month of receiving my “reconditioned” Rainbow I noticed several things that I thought should have been done: 1) all attachments actually fit 2) manual should be included 3) new belt should have been put on - old belt was on the power head. To your credit you did include 2 new ones!
I received my Rainbow E2 Gold vacuum from GreatVac in a very timely manner. I love my vacuum and I would recommend GreatVac to order from.
Years ago I owned a Rainbow Vacuum and loved it! I am glad to have another Rainbow Vacuum in my home. GreatVacs did a great job of getting me 'set up' with my Rainbow. (The Rainbow 'picks up dirt' my previous vacuum failed to 'get')