387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED (Yep, no typo. We mean it)
387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
(Yep, no typo. We mean it)
5 Things You Never Knew Your Rainbow Vacuum Could Do.
If your Rainbow canister is not running very well, not at all, OR just does not have the performance it used to, this is what you need. This is a direct replacement canister for the E series vacuum cleaners, and is completely reconditioned and ready to go.
HEPA Filtration - Comes with a brand new HEPA Filter.
Durability - This canister is designed to last for many years to come.
Dependability - This Rainbow canister has gone through the GV vacuum expert reconditioning process, which includes: Complete sanitation of entire unit and replacement of any worn parts with aftermarket items designed to fit Rainbow vacuums.
Efficiency - All Rainbow vacuums use Water Filtration, which is efficient and economical.
New Parts - Includes many new quality GV parts. We are in no way associated with the Rexair company.
- 5YR Bumper to Bumper Warranty - Why so confident you ask!? True Fact. GreatVacs experts have rebuilt over 30,000 Rainbows and we rebuild them to last for decades! That means in the same time you own 1 Rainbow you will most likely own 4 Cars, 5 TV's or 11 Big Box Vacuums!
This canister was reconditioned by GreatVacs, not the Rexair company.
ATTACHMENTS- (will come with all attachments pictured)
- Canister - One (1) Rainbow E Series one speed canister. Does not come with water bowl.
- Water Separator - All GV reconditioned Rainbow vacuums come with meticulously cleaned and refurbished water separators.
DETAILS - (Specs)
- Decibels: 32 dBA
- CFM: 80
- Watts: 490
- Tank Capacity: 2 Quarts
- Cord Length: 24' 8" (7.5 m)
- Weight: 10 lbs. (4.5 kg)
- Ranked #1 most dependable canister vacuum in the world by Consumer Reports.
- Made in the USA!
- 5 Year warranty (however we see Rainbow vacuums on average lasting about 25 years).
The warranty is the best part of buying this vacuum. This is how it works. We love our vacuums but once its yours we never want to see it again. When we rebuild a Rainbow vacuum we NEVER take any shortcuts.
- 5 Year Bumper to Bumper warranty through GreatVacs that covers ALL moving parts.
- 60 day Money Back Guarantee......We are so confident you will LOVE it that you can send it back for any reason within 60 days of purchase (plenty of time to deep clean and shampoo your home).
- We don't sweat the small stuff - Why is it when you go to use your warranty you notice it expired the day before?! Its like they have a button they push the day after your warranty expires! !@#$% Not here at GreatVacs! Go over your Warranty by a few days? No problem we still have you covered.
- We only buy good running Rainbow's- Even though this Rainbow ran great, so it would qualify for our 5 year warranty and 60 day Money Back Guarantee we have totally rebuilt to like new condition.
- New Parts Include - All new bearings, seals, motor parts, attachments, belts, brush roll, and too many other parts to mention.
- GreatVacs Cost for parts - Sometimes a small thing breaks on your vacuum. Its not worth sending your vacuum back for repair. For example lets say years go by and your brush roll wears out. Instead of sending your whole vacuum back to get it fixed we will just sell you a new brush roll at cost!
See told you we were serious about you being 387% satisfied!
Have used a Rainbow vacuum for years and this one is just as awesome as the other one I had for over 18years!
Would recommend them. Creative follow up with the order placed.
-The vacuum had a few things wrong with it but great value for the money. My second rainbow vacuum, the first lasted 34 years!
I am trying to get rid of the smell.
I just have a slight concern: I never got an email confirmation with my tracking number. I emailed you as I dint know if you were actually shipping my vacuum. I was disappointed that I never got an answer even though I was surprised with my delivery the next week! Fast shipping!
You guys seem legit but if I run into any issues, I am just worried I will be ignored.
So far so good!!
Thank you for your great product!!!
I am very disappointed it did not come with direction on using the attachment I have a very old rainbow like the 1995 model . A lot has changed. Have not used it yet