387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED (Yep, no typo. We mean it)
387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
(Yep, no typo. We mean it)
"Dear GreatVacs, Thank you for the awesome Kirby Vacuum. It literally has enough power to suck the core out of the earth! As a mom of 4 kids you have no idea how helpful this is!" Yes that is an actual email from one of our customers and yes we get emails like that all the time. Be the envy of your friends by owning the deep cleaning Made in the USA Kirby Vacuum today!
- Kirby Avalir Upright - Reconditioned Avalir upright vacuum with a tool to vacuum or dust everything in your home, including the dog...(seriously use the duster tool, works like a charm!).
- Genuine Kirby - Tried and true Kirby complete home care tool kit.
- Mini Turbo - This little guy is pet hairs worst nightmare. Perfect for stairs and upholstery.
- Self Propelled - Effortlessly glides across your floor using self propelling technology.
- 5YR Warranty - Why so confident you ask!? True Fact. GreatVacs experts have reconditioned more Kirby's than you can shake a stick at.
- 100% Rebuilt! - Sanitized and rebuilt with parts tougher than the punch stains in the playroom.
- Tools For Every Job - Comes with the Genuine Kirby tool kit which includes tool caddy, hose, 2 extension wands, floor tool, wall tool, duster brush, crevice tool, upholstery tool, pet tool, inflator tool, hand held tool (turns your Kirby into a powerful hand held vacuum for Stair or Mattress cleaning), and the Miss Piggy tool. Yes we made that name up and No Kirby does not call it that (when you use this attachment you will see why we call it this). Its an attachment you put on the front of the vacuum when you want to use the Kirby to filter the air in your home. You can put a cotton ball with some smell good fragrances and put in this tool and it makes your home smell great to!
- Upholstery Mini Head- Also comes with the air powered mini head which is stairs, upholstery and pet hair's worst nightmare.
- Also comes with 10 pack of bags, 3 extra belts (in addition to the new one already installed) and the owners manual.
Hey we told you it came with a tool for every job imaginable!
- Most Powerful Deep Cleaner - This Kirby is rated at an amazing 114.7 CFM! Yes thats more powerful that all previous models of Kirby. Considering the average bagless vacuum and average upright vacuum has only 75 CFM now you know why Kirby owners can actually deep clean their carpets.
- Two Speed Motor - The only Kirby to offer the two speed motor! Easily switch to a low suction mode for throw rugs and light drapes.
- Ranked #1 Most Dependable Vacuum in the world - A leading Consumer Magazine (yes its the one your thinking of) ranked the Kirby Vacuum the worlds most dependable vacuum. This is no surprise to us as we see 40 year old Kirby vacuums running great all the time.
- Fan Style - Kevlar. OK just because the fan is bullet proof do not vacuum up live bullets (no seriously we once found a Kirby where they had vacuumed up a live bullet)! The reason this is important is because most vacuums have plastic fans but don't have the power to vacuum up metal (like quarters or small metal toys). This Kirby does which means the fan has to be tough.....on this model it is. Kevlar tough!
- Filtration - HEPA filtration which filters down to 99.97% (great for allergies). We have all heard the story. You go to the allergy doctor and he says "Remove all carpet from your home". Why? Because most allergy vacuums can't deep clean carpets. Not so with the Kirby.
- Weight - 22.95 lbs. OK considering the average plastic disposable vacuum is 18 lbs this Kirby is slightly heavier. Not to worry with the self propelled feature you can literally vacuum with 1 finger.
The warranty is the best part of buying this vacuum. This is how it works. We love our vacuums but once its yours we never want to see it again. When we rebuild a Kirby vacuum we NEVER take any shortcuts.
- 5 Year Bumper to Bumper warranty through GreatVacs that covers ALL moving parts.
- 60 day Money Back Guarantee......We are so confident you will LOVE it that you can send it back for any reason within 60 days of purchase (plenty of time to deep clean and shampoo your home).
- We don't sweat the small stuff - Why is it when you go to use your warranty you notice it expired the day before?! Its like they have a button they push the day after your warranty expires! !@#$% Not here at GreatVacs! Go over your Warranty by a few days? No problem we still have you covered.
- We only buy good running Kirbys- Even though this machine ran great, so it would qualify for our 5 year warranty and 60 day Money Back Guarantee we have totally rebuilt to like new condition.
- New Parts Include - All new bearings, seals, motor parts, attachments, belts, brush roll, and too many other parts to mention.
- GreatVacs Cost for parts - Sometimes a small thing breaks on your vacuum. Its not worth sending your vacuum back for repair. For example lets say years go by and your brush roll wears out. Instead of sending your whole vacuum back to get it fixed we will just sell you a new brush roll at cost!
As an Avid Collector of Kirby Machines, I have ordered a number of them from Great Vacs....ALL are MINT Condition, like New. The Avilair is Kirby's latest Generation Machine, so decided to add one to my collection....and like always.....like New. Why do I collect Kirby's?.....because they are the Last American made product that will provide DECADES of Service.(not that mine get used...except for One Diamond Edition of 2 that came from Great Vacs) These machine are the American Muscle-Cars of the Vac Industry and will outlive me for certain. My 1956 "516" still looks better than I do!
More tools than I currently know what to do with but with a quality machine I۪m sure I۪ll get to them all at some point.
Works great. Like new.
Unit arrived from UPS in A+ condition. Upon unpacking I noticed how well it was packed great care was taken. Unit was very clean and easy to assemble. When I started to vacuum I noticed the power drive was a big plus in operation. I feel this unit is very well built and would recommend to anyone looking for a trouble free vacuum for years to come. Only down side that I did not enjoy is ad shows a owners manual and states you would receive one which I did not. Instead a received a piece of paper of where I could go to run off a copy of the manual. I feel strong to the point that it should not be pictured and say you will receive if you are not. This could be a quick fix by the seller. David G. McGarry Sr.
Love the new Kirby! Powerful and gets the job done!