387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED (Yep, no typo. We mean it)
387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
(Yep, no typo. We mean it)
Burn up another vacuum? You need to experience The Prolux 7000 upright vacuum! This is a tough commercial vacuum that will take care of your commercial and residential cleaning needs alike.
- Prolux 7000 Vacuum - A dependable Commercial quality upright that will make quick work of everything from paper clips to french fries.
- Convenient - Impressive power, floating head and 30 foot cord length.
- Filtration - HEPA filtration and collection bag offer two levels of filtration. Its like having a team of allergy assassins.
- Warranty - 7 Year motor warranty. Good luck finding a better warranty than that.
- Features - Wide cleaning path, floating head, home care tool kit and 120+ CFM will make quick work out of all your cleaning.
- Quiet and Powerful - Powerful motor does not mean loud motor! Prolux uprights will deliver powerful deep cleaning suction without giving you a headache.
- Hard To Reach Areas - Crevice tool, duster brush and long wand reach gives you everything needed to clean corners, walls, ceilings, fans and more.
- Filtration - The Prolux 7000 uses HEPA filtration and paper collection bag. Dust will NOT find its way to your motor or air. period.
- Steel Brushroll - Cant get more durable than that.
- Cleaning Made Easy - On board tools, telescopic wand and easy to stretch hose makes nearly any vacuuming task possible.
- Tool for Every Job - Comes with everything needed to dust, and clean everything from ceiling fans to drapes to your floor!
- Mini Pet Turbo Brush - This little guy has a spinning brush roll and geared belt vanquishes pet hair, especially on stairs and upholstery. (both in your car and home.)
The warranty is the best part of buying this vacuum. This is how it works: We love our vacuums but once its yours we never want to see it again.
- Warranty - 7 Year motor warranty when you buy from GV.
- 60 day Money Back Guarantee......We are so confident you will LOVE your Vacuum that you can send it back for any reason within 60 days of purchase.
- We don't sweat the small stuff - Why is it when you go to use your warranty you notice it expired the day before?! Its like they have a button they push the day after your warranty expires! !@#$% Not here at GreatVacs! Go over your Warranty by a few days? No problem we still have you covered.
- We only sale products we trust - Here at GreatVacs we can offer great warranties because we take pride in our development process and the products we manufacture and sale. GV spends endless hours ensuring every product manufactured or sold by us is tested thoroughly for convenience, ease of use and longevity!
- GV stocks parts for every vacuum we sale - Knock your vacuum down the stairs and break a part? Dog decide that your hose was tasty!? Don't worry we have all the parts you need for any vacuum we sale.
- GreatVacs Cost for parts - Sometimes a small thing breaks on your vacuum. Its not worth sending your vacuum back for repair. For example lets say years go by and your brush roll wears out. Instead of sending your whole vacuum back to get it fixed we will just sell you a new brush roll at cost!
We live in a 1250 sq. ft. 2 story townhouse that is wall to wall carpeted with a deep pile light sand colored carpet that we installed 2 1/2 yrs. ago. We had been using a popular bagless upright. About a month ago I noticed that the carpet wasn't "fluffing up" like it used to after it was vacuumed, even tough we had just professionally steam cleaned it last Oct. I started to do some online research and decided that the Prolux 7000 looked like it would be a good fit for our needs. We have been using it for a week now and our carpet has never looked better! It also does a good job vacuuming the vinyl kitchen and bathroom floors, even though you can't turn off the brush for bare floors. The Prolux has very strong suction and I especially like the easy to use attached wand for cleaning along baseboards, corners, under low furniture, dusting, ect. The turbo tool works great on upholstered furniture and stairs. We purchased the optional 15 ft. extention hose and this with the turbo tool makes vacuuming the stairs a snap. I especially like the 30 ft. cord which allows vacuuming each floor with out having to keep unplugging the vacuum. And the brush roll doesn't rotate when the handle is in the up position, which prevents unnecessary carpet wear when using the tools.
I am 65 yrs. old and over the past 50 plus yrs. I have used just about every kind and brand of vacuum there is. I think that the Prolux 7000 combines many of the best features of all these various vacuums and is a wonderful vacuum for all around needs, but most especially deep pile carpets. I have also decided that I much prefer a bagged vacuum over a bagless. With a bagless you must regularlly clean filters, when you empty the dust bin there is dust flying everywhere and the dust bin never looks clean, because it isn't unless you wipe it out with a damp cloth after emptying it, a real pain.
Great Vac's is a great company to do business with and they provide good communication via email. The Prolux 7000 pr...
I cannot say enough about the customer service at Great Vacs. Its been one of the best buying experiences Ive ever had. From helping me to select the right vacuum to expediting the order everything was handled very professionally. Great Vacs stayed in contact with me through the entire buying experience_what a team!!! Thank you Great Vacs_Chr. S.
We've only had our new vacuum a short time, but, already we are very pleased with it! The suction is great and it's more quiet than we expected. The delivery was fast as well. Thank you for a nice buying experience.
Sometimes it is hard to believe reviews as to whether the writer has the same situation as yours and whether you would use the product in the same way. This vac works as advertized. Multiple level of pile carpet, tile, hardward floors and area rugs. Two negatives. The size of the unit is large and will not fit into all nooks and crannys. Difficult to use on scatter rugs. Other than that, I am replacing 2 Hoovers.
Outstanding product at a great price! 7 Year Warranty. Very fast shipping from GreatVacs and service. I highly recommend GreatVacs.