387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED (Yep, no typo. We mean it)
387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
(Yep, no typo. We mean it)
Burn up another vacuum? You need to experience The Prolux 7000 upright vacuum! This is a tough commercial vacuum that will take care of your commercial and residential cleaning needs alike.
- Prolux 7000 Vacuum - A dependable Commercial quality upright that will make quick work of everything from paper clips to french fries.
- Convenient - Impressive power, floating head and 30 foot cord length.
- Filtration - HEPA filtration and collection bag offer two levels of filtration. Its like having a team of allergy assassins.
- Warranty - 7 Year motor warranty. Good luck finding a better warranty than that.
- Features - Wide cleaning path, floating head, home care tool kit and 120+ CFM will make quick work out of all your cleaning.
- Quiet and Powerful - Powerful motor does not mean loud motor! Prolux uprights will deliver powerful deep cleaning suction without giving you a headache.
- Hard To Reach Areas - Crevice tool, duster brush and long wand reach gives you everything needed to clean corners, walls, ceilings, fans and more.
- Filtration - The Prolux 7000 uses HEPA filtration and paper collection bag. Dust will NOT find its way to your motor or air. period.
- Steel Brushroll - Cant get more durable than that.
- Cleaning Made Easy - On board tools, telescopic wand and easy to stretch hose makes nearly any vacuuming task possible.
- Tool for Every Job - Comes with everything needed to dust, and clean everything from ceiling fans to drapes to your floor!
- Mini Pet Turbo Brush - This little guy has a spinning brush roll and geared belt vanquishes pet hair, especially on stairs and upholstery. (both in your car and home.)
The warranty is the best part of buying this vacuum. This is how it works: We love our vacuums but once its yours we never want to see it again.
- Warranty - 7 Year motor warranty when you buy from GV.
- 60 day Money Back Guarantee......We are so confident you will LOVE your Vacuum that you can send it back for any reason within 60 days of purchase.
- We don't sweat the small stuff - Why is it when you go to use your warranty you notice it expired the day before?! Its like they have a button they push the day after your warranty expires! !@#$% Not here at GreatVacs! Go over your Warranty by a few days? No problem we still have you covered.
- We only sale products we trust - Here at GreatVacs we can offer great warranties because we take pride in our development process and the products we manufacture and sale. GV spends endless hours ensuring every product manufactured or sold by us is tested thoroughly for convenience, ease of use and longevity!
- GV stocks parts for every vacuum we sale - Knock your vacuum down the stairs and break a part? Dog decide that your hose was tasty!? Don't worry we have all the parts you need for any vacuum we sale.
- GreatVacs Cost for parts - Sometimes a small thing breaks on your vacuum. Its not worth sending your vacuum back for repair. For example lets say years go by and your brush roll wears out. Instead of sending your whole vacuum back to get it fixed we will just sell you a new brush roll at cost!
-I rarely write a review, Im not receiving any compensation for writing this review. I have 4 dogs and it amounts to a ton of hair and dirt. I have owned several vacuum cleaners over the years including a Kirby. I spent a lot of time researching before deciding on this prolux, I almost went with the Miele at about twice the price. I cant stress enough how great of a job this vacume cleaner does.
It goes from hard floors to carpet and back automatically. The hose pulls out in a sec and back to floor just as quick and easy, it has great suction and best of all it uses a bag which is very easy to change. I vacume the whole house everyday and have hade vacume for about a year now. GREAT VACUME, well worth the in investment
-So far so good. Just a little trouble with getting the handle installed as the instructions weren't as clear as they might have been. Cleans well.
-Bought this vacuum cleaner to replace our Dyson and we like it very much
-I got this for my mother-in-law, and she loves it. I personally prefer bagless, but if you prefer bagged vacuum, this is a good one. (According to my 80 year old mother-in-law)