387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED (Yep, no typo. We mean it)
387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
(Yep, no typo. We mean it)
If you have never used a backpack vacuum cleaner before you have to try it! The GV 8 quart will speed up your vacuuming time so you can do something more exciting like, watching paint dry... But seriously if speeding up your cleaning time is important to you a backpack vacuum is unmatched.
- GV 8 Quart Backpack Vacuum - Ten pounds, comfortable carry, easy to use tools, adjustable straps and looks just enough like a jet pack that you may be able to talk your kids into vacuuming for you.
- Convenient - Easy to use electric power nozzle loaded with features!
- Mini Turbo - This little guy is pet hairs worst nightmare. Perfect size for stairs and upholstery.
- 4 Stage Filtration - Ensures no dust enters your air, this filtration is like having an entourage of bodyguards protecting you from allergies.
- 2 YR Warranty - Been 2 years and 3 days? Contact us anyways! We will work with you.
- Blower - You read that right! Included adapter allows you to attach your hose to the exhaust port and make quick work of air mattresses, balloons and more!
- Tools For Every Job - Quickly knock out all of your cleaning needs with the GV standard house hold tool kit and electric power nozzle loaded with features.
- Quiet and Powerful - Just because something is powerful doesn't mean it needs to be loud. GV acknowledges this and offers superior power without the need for earplugs.
- Hard To Reach Areas - Crevice tool, duster brush and telescopic wand gives you everything needed to clean corners, walls, ceilings, fans and more.
- Suction Relief Valve - Don't suck your drapes off the wall and keep your throw rugs where they belong! This handy suction relief "turns down" the power so you can vacuum light items more easily.
- 4 Stage Filtration - The GV 8 Quart uses two HEPA filters, HEPA bag and carbon post filter. Dust will NOT find its way to your motor or air. period.
- Versatility - Adjustable backpack straps and telescopic wand ensures proper fit for nearly any user and with the power to vacuum and blow/inflate you will find yourself using this more than you knew you would.
- Designed and developed in the USA
- Power nozzle has height adjuster rubber bumper, soft wheels and LED headlights. The GV power nozzle is built to be used on any surface with ease.
- Conveniently located brush roll power switch located on the hose handle.
- 120+ CFM.
The warranty is the best part of buying this vacuum. This is how it works: We love our vacuums but once its yours we never want to see it again.
2 Year Warranty - Covers the motor for 2 YRS and the entire unit for 1 YR.
- 60 day Money Back Guarantee......We are so confident you will LOVE your GV Backpack Vacuum that you can send it back for any reason within 60 days of purchase.
- We don't sweat the small stuff - Why is it when you go to use your warranty you notice it expired the day before?! Its like they have a button they push the day after your warranty expires! !@#$% Not here at GreatVacs! Go over your Warranty by a few days? No problem we still have you covered.
- We only sale products we trust - Here at GreatVacs we can offer great warranties because we take pride in our development process and the products we manufacture and sale. GV spends endless hours ensuring every product manufactured or sold by us is tested thoroughly for convenience, ease of use and longevity!
- GV stocks parts for every vacuum we sale - Knock your vacuum down the stairs and break a part? Dog decide that your hose was tasty!? Don't worry we have all the parts you need for any vacuum we sale.
- GreatVacs Cost for parts - Sometimes a small thing breaks on your vacuum. Its not worth sending your vacuum back for repair. For example lets say years go by and your brush roll wears out. Instead of sending your whole vacuum back to get it fixed we will just sell you a new brush roll at cost!
Dustin, is helpful and responsive. Suction is very good. The wand is somewhat problematic in that when you extend and retract it, it doesn't want to lock in place without a good smack on the locking mechanism. It would be better for my purposes if the hose and cords were on opposite sides as they tend to get twisted up together. To be fair, I do use this unit commercially.
I'd still buy another one even with the minor issues I'm having. Price point is excellent.
-It works really good and it's very convinience _ I love it
-Vacuum is great i just wish that carpet head and floor work better No suction but the. But the vacuum have lot of power dont get . But over all i love light weight easy to store it. __
-great vaccum powerfull.