387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED (Yep, no typo. We mean it)
387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
(Yep, no typo. We mean it)
Terrible Suction!? Sparks? Grinding or Bad Motor? Just not working like it used to? This is the answer!
Genuine Rainbow parts kit to rebuild your Rainbow D4 or SE vacuum cleaner canister.
Reconditioned main motor (armature) for the Rainbow D4, SE, D4C, and SE PN2 models. This will not fit any of the E series Models.
- Brand new bottom Gasket for D4, SE PN2 Rainbow vacuum cleaner. It is a perfect replacement, if the one with you has worn out. This provides good sealing for better suction and helps vacuum deliver high performance.
- New Genuine Motor Brushes for a SE Rainbow. Many times when your vacuum is sparking your whole motor does not need replace just your motor brushes.
- 3 New Bearings
- WE HAVE A SHOP - For all installations not done in our shop we are not responsible or liable. If you have a D4 or SE Rainbow with a marred seal that wont hold suction this is what you need
- PERFECT MATCH GUARANTEE - All parts sold by GV are high quality and built to fit perfectly.
- AFTERMARKET PARTS - GV is in no way related to or incorporated with the Rexair Company.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee - We are so confident you will LOVE our products that you can send it back for any reason within 60 days of purchase.
Comes with a 60 day money back guarantee! This is how it works. We love our products, but once its yours we never want to see it again.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee......We are so confident you will LOVE it that you can send it back for any reason within 60 days of purchase (plenty of time to deep clean your home).
- We don't sweat the small stuff - Why is it when you go to use your warranty you notice it expired the day before?! Its like they have a button they push the day after your warranty expires! !@#$% Not here at GreatVacs! Go over your Warranty by a few days? No problem we still have you covered.
- We only sell products we trust - Here at GV we can offer great warranties because we take pride in our development process and the products we manufacture and sale. GV spends endless hours ensuring every product manufactured or sold by us is tested thoroughly for convenience, ease of use and longevity!
- GreatVacs cost for parts - Sometimes a small thing breaks on your vacuum. Its not worth sending your vacuum back for repair. For example lets say years go by and your brush roll wears out. Instead of sending your whole vacuum back to get it fixed we will just sell you a new brush roll at cost!
See told you we were serious about you being 387% satisfied!