387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED (Yep, no typo. We mean it)
387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
(Yep, no typo. We mean it)
If you have never used a backpack vacuum cleaner before you have to try it! The GV 8 quart will speed up your vacuuming time so you can do something more exciting like, watching paint dry... But seriously if speeding up your cleaning time is important to you a backpack vacuum is unmatched.
- GV 8 Quart Backpack Vacuum - Ten pounds, comfortable carry, easy to use tools, adjustable straps and looks just enough like a jet pack that you may be able to talk your kids into vacuuming for you.
- Convenient -Impressive air driven GV turbo nozzle, or as we call it the pet hair eraser! 25 foot cord plus telescopic wand offers a huge cleaning radius.
- Mini Turbo - This little guy is pet hairs worst nightmare. Perfect size for stairs and upholstery.
- 4 Stage Filtration - Ensures no dust enters your air, this filtration is like having an entourage of bodyguards protecting you from allergies.
- 2 YR Warranty - Been 2 years and 3 days? Contact us anyway! We will work with you.
- Blower - You read that right! Included adapter allows you to attach your hose to the exhaust port and make quick work of air mattresses, balloons and more!
- Optional Power Nozzle Kit - Add The GV electric power nozzle kit to your order above. This kit comes with telescopic wand, electric hose and power nozzle loaded with features.
- Tools For Every Job - Quickly knock out all of your cleaning needs with 110+ CFM, GV standard house hold tool kit and GV turbo head.
- Quiet and Powerful - Just because something is powerful doesn't mean it needs to be loud. GV acknowledges this and offers superior power without the need for earplugs.
- Hard To Reach Areas - Crevice tool, duster brush and telescopic wand gives you everything needed to clean corners, walls, ceilings, fans and more.
- Suction Relief Valve - Don't suck your drapes off the wall and keep your throw rugs where they belong! This handy suction relief "turns down" the power so you can vacuum light items more easily.
- 4 Stage Filtration - The GV 8 Quart uses two HEPA filters, HEPA bag and carbon post filter. Dust will NOT find its way to your motor or air. period.
- Versatility - Adjustable backpack straps and telescopic wand ensures proper fit for nearly any user and with the power to vacuum and blow/inflate you will find yourself using this more than you knew you would.
- Designed and developed in the USA
The warranty is the best part of buying this vacuum. This is how it works: We love our vacuums but once its yours we never want to see it again.
2 Year Warranty - Covers the motor for 2 YRS and the entire unit for 1 YR.
- 60 day Money Back Guarantee......We are so confident you will LOVE your GV Backpack Vacuum that you can send it back for any reason within 60 days of purchase.
- We don't sweat the small stuff - Why is it when you go to use your warranty you notice it expired the day before?! Its like they have a button they push the day after your warranty expires! !@#$% Not here at GreatVacs! Go over your Warranty by a few days? No problem we still have you covered.
- We only sale products we trust - Here at GreatVacs we can offer great warranties because we take pride in our development process and the products we manufacture and sale. GV spends endless hours ensuring every product manufactured or sold by us is tested thoroughly for convenience, ease of use and longevity!
- GV stocks parts for every vacuum we sale - Knock your vacuum down the stairs and break a part? Dog decide that your hose was tasty!? Don't worry we have all the parts you need for any vacuum we sale.
- GreatVacs Cost for parts - Sometimes a small thing breaks on your vacuum. Its not worth sending your vacuum back for repair. For example lets say years go by and your brush roll wears out. Instead of sending your whole vacuum back to get it fixed we will just sell you a new brush roll at cost!
I purchased my first 8 qt lightweight powerful HEPA backpack vacuum in 2015 in the color, red. I purchased a second, in 2017 in the color, blue. Now, in 2020, both are running like new. I honestly can say these have been the best vacuum purchases that I have ever made. I recently retired from owning a cleaning business for over 30 years, so I am quite a reputable source when it comes to stating a vacuums quality and performance. I highly recommend this product and if and when I need another, I won't think twice!!
Got this back pack vacuum a couple of months ago, it’s super good, lightweight, super strong power to vacuum love the two speeds it has for day time the low mode it’s quiet and strong suction but the high speed it’s stronger than any other vacuums I ever used. I really love it and recommend for commercial, residential or to clean small houses. The only reason I can’t give the 5 stars it’s cause the extension wand( telescoping tubes) got stuck when u slide one thru the other and it’s kind of hard to put them apart.
The product is easy to wear and is light. For the carpet The spin brush it does not walk very well being only air and not electric. it is powerful but not as the reviews say that it is very powerful. Normal like any other vacuum cleaner That’s it.
I bought the GV 8 qt VacPack because I vacuum 11 sales houses/night twice a week with a friend. She dusts and runs our rotational cleaning while I vacuum. It was too much strain on my back, swinging a heavy Shark around. I bought this vacuum because for a vacpack it is fairly cheaper as far as models go, but comparative in terms of power and usability. It’s made the vacuuming much easier, works great on non-carpet floors, and sucks like a champion. I change my plugs much less frequently because of the extended reach it gives me. Overall, it works well for my business purposes: 4+ hours of vacuuming, little used houses.
Downfalls: extending arm is a beast to break down after several uses; factory floor-brush agitator is weak on high traffic areas where the carpet is worn down. It can be difficult to stimulate fibers on depending on the length of carpet-it’s hard to tell when it’s going to do poorly or work miracles. I’m not sure if I would use it in residential homes that get more use than a demo home. I hate, hate, hate the straps. They are cheap and poorly made, coming undone easily and don’t have middle strap or a place for the cord to tie on.
I wouldn’t buy this vacuum if I were simply cleaning my home or a couple houses though the suction is magnificent. It does a sufficient job for my business and has helped ease the strain on my back significantly.