387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED (Yep, no typo. We mean it)
387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
(Yep, no typo. We mean it)
If you have never used a backpack vacuum cleaner before you have to try it! The GV 8 quart will speed up your vacuuming time so you can do something more exciting like, watching paint dry... But seriously if speeding up your cleaning time is important to you a backpack vacuum is unmatched.
- GV 8 Quart Backpack Vacuum - Ten pounds, comfortable carry, easy to use tools, adjustable straps and looks just enough like a jet pack that you may be able to talk your kids into vacuuming for you.
- Convenient -Impressive air driven GV turbo nozzle, or as we call it the pet hair eraser! 25 foot cord plus telescopic wand offers a huge cleaning radius.
- Mini Turbo - This little guy is pet hairs worst nightmare. Perfect size for stairs and upholstery.
- 4 Stage Filtration - Ensures no dust enters your air, this filtration is like having an entourage of bodyguards protecting you from allergies.
- 2 YR Warranty - Been 2 years and 3 days? Contact us anyways! We will work with you.
- Blower - You read that right! Included adapter allows you to attach your hose to the exhaust port and make quick work of air mattresses, balloons and more!
- Optional Power Nozzle Kit - Add The GV electric power nozzle kit to your order above. This kit comes with telescopic wand, electric hose and power nozzle loaded with features.
- Tools For Every Job - Quickly knock out all of your cleaning needs with 110+ CFM, GV standard house hold tool kit and GV turbo head.
- Quiet and Powerful - Just because something is powerful doesn't mean it needs to be loud. GV acknowledges this and offers superior power without the need for earplugs.
- Hard To Reach Areas - Crevice tool, duster brush and telescopic wand gives you everything needed to clean corners, walls, ceilings, fans and more.
- Suction Relief Valve - Don't suck your drapes off the wall and keep your throw rugs where they belong! This handy suction relief "turns down" the power so you can vacuum light items more easily.
- 4 Stage Filtration - The GV 8 Quart uses two HEPA filters, HEPA bag and carbon post filter. Dust will NOT find its way to your motor or air. period.
- Versatility - Adjustable backpack straps and telescopic wand ensures proper fit for nearly any user and with the power to vacuum and blow/inflate you will find yourself using this more than you knew you would.
- Designed and developed in the USA
The warranty is the best part of buying this vacuum. This is how it works: We love our vacuums but once its yours we never want to see it again.
2 Year Warranty - Covers the motor for 2 YRS and the entire unit for 1 YR.
- 60 day Money Back Guarantee......We are so confident you will LOVE your GV Backpack Vacuum that you can send it back for any reason within 60 days of purchase.
- We don't sweat the small stuff - Why is it when you go to use your warranty you notice it expired the day before?! Its like they have a button they push the day after your warranty expires! !@#$% Not here at GreatVacs! Go over your Warranty by a few days? No problem we still have you covered.
- We only sale products we trust - Here at GreatVacs we can offer great warranties because we take pride in our development process and the products we manufacture and sale. GV spends endless hours ensuring every product manufactured or sold by us is tested thoroughly for convenience, ease of use and longevity!
- GV stocks parts for every vacuum we sale - Knock your vacuum down the stairs and break a part? Dog decide that your hose was tasty!? Don't worry we have all the parts you need for any vacuum we sale.
- GreatVacs Cost for parts - Sometimes a small thing breaks on your vacuum. Its not worth sending your vacuum back for repair. For example lets say years go by and your brush roll wears out. Instead of sending your whole vacuum back to get it fixed we will just sell you a new brush roll at cost!
just got my GV 8qt. backpack and on first trial it works better than expected. GV? Does that mean great value?
Harness needs a top strap to attach the shoulder pads
We purchased this vacuum for our dealership. We find it easy on your back, you tend to stand up straight with it on, light weight, great on the stairs. we only have tile flooring. the only thing as a negative is the hose attachment does not lock to your end pieces so it tends to fall off. Love our purchase.
Awesome piece of equipment. Makes my job much easier
I've been very pleased with the suction strength. The canister can be completely disassembled for thorough emptying and cleaning. My kids think it's a ghost buster vacuum haha! My husband likes how fast he can vacuum now. Stairs are a breeze now! Very happy with my purchase.