387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED (Yep, no typo. We mean it)
387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
(Yep, no typo. We mean it)
- Hyla GST - Newest model reconditioned bagless canister vacuum with a tool to vacuum or dust everything in your home. This model only comes with the electric main hose.
- Mini Turbo - This little guy is pet hairs worst nightmare. Perfect for stairs and upholstery.
- Filtration- Uses water filtration to keep dust and allergens out of your air.
- Wet Pick Up – You will never cry over spilled milk again! With wet pickup, you can quickly vacuum up any wet spill, shampoo your carpets or mop your floor.
- Warranty - Why so confident you ask!? True Fact. GreatVacs experts have rebuilt over 30,000 vacuums and we rebuild them to last for decades! That means in the same time you own 1 of our rebuilt machines you will most likely own 4 Cars, 5 TV's or 11 Big Box Vacuums!
ATTACHMENTS- (will come with all attachments pictured)
- Electric Power Nozzle - Works great on any type of carpet.
- Main Attachments Include - Main electric hose, floor tool, duster brush, crevice tool (great for finding lost change beside your car seat), and upholstery tool. All these tools fit in the included tool caddy
- Air Purifier - New comfort water based air purifier and diffuser.
DETAILS - (Specs)
- Warranty - 5 Year warranty on the motor.
The warranty is the best part of buying this vacuum. This is how it works. We love our vacuums but once its yours we never want to see it again. When we rebuild vacuums we NEVER take any shortcuts.
- Warranty - 5 Year motor warranty.
- 60-day Money Back Guarantee......We are so confident you will LOVE it that you can send it back for any reason within 60 days of purchase (plenty of time to deep clean and shampoo your home).
- We don't sweat the small stuff - Why is it when you go to use your warranty you notice it expired the day before?! It’s like they have a button they push the day after your warranty expires! !@#$% Not here at GreatVacs! Go over your Warranty by a few days? No problem we still have you covered.
- We only buy good Vacuums - Even though this GST ran great, so it would qualify for our 5-year warranty and 60-day Money Back Guarantee we have sanitized and restored it to like new condition.
See told you we were serious about you being 387% satisfied!
Bought my first Hyla in 1998. It lasted over 20 years, and I loved it. Finally, the starter button got gummed up and quit working, so I wanted to replace the Hyla. However I did NOT want another demonstration, and I didn’t want to pay some $2500 (the 1998 model was $1700).
I found some used models on Craigslist and Amazon, but I was very happy to find a refurbished model with a warranty from some vacuum website that seemed very gung ho about their products.
It was just over $600. A lot for a vacuum, but a fourth of the price of a new Hyla. It arrived on time, and it was clearly not a brand new model. But it was very clean. It sucks better than my old model (sucks in the good way, of course), and I’m happy to have it.
Thanks, you guys. A lot of vacuum places won’t look at a used Hyla.