387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED (Yep, no typo. We mean it)
387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
(Yep, no typo. We mean it)
Replace your old hose - This Brand New hose is a perfect replacement.
But wait, there's more! Don't forget to get extra supplies for your Tristar from our store!
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee - We are so confident you will LOVE this product that you can send it back for any reason within 60 days of purchase.
ATTACHMENTS- (will come with everything that is pictured)
- One (1) Tristar Silver/DXL Hose
DETAILS - (Specs)
- Guaranteed fit
- 6 foot hose
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you don't find this product as amazing as we do, send it back for any reason within 60 days of purchase.
Comes with a 60 day money back guarantee! This is how it works. We love our products, but once its yours we never want to see it again.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee......We are so confident you will LOVE it that you can send it back for any reason within 60 days of purchase (plenty of time to deep clean your home).
- We don't sweat the small stuff - Why is it when you go to use your warranty you notice it expired the day before?! It's like they have a button they push the day after your warranty expires! !@#$% Not here at GreatVacs! Go over your Warranty by a few days? No problem we still have you covered.
- We only sell products we trust - Here at GreatVacs we can offer great warranties because we take pride in our development process and the products we manufacture and sale. GV spends endless hours ensuring every product manufactured or sold by us is tested thoroughly for convenience, ease of use and longevity!
- GreatVacs cost for parts - Sometimes a small thing breaks on your vacuum. It's not worth sending your vacuum back for repair. For example lets say years go by and your brush roll wears out. Instead of sending your whole vacuum back to get it fixed we will just sell you a new brush roll at cost!
See told you we were serious about you being 387% satisfied!
I Am very pleased with my tristar, and the hose I just bought for it, it fitted perfectly even tough my vacuum is like 20 years old, besides filters and now the hose I think it will last forever.
I was very satisfied with Great Vacs. I originally sent an email to make sure I was ordering the correct item for my vary old Tri Star Vacuum. They responded right away. I ordered and within days my new vacuum hose appeared. I was able to discard my old duct-taped hose and start vacuuming. I liked that they followed up to see if I received my items.
Product was just as it stated and fast delivery. Will use them again in the future.
You were right, it did fit our old model just fine. We are very pleased, just wish you were in Indiana. :)
Jack and Chris Jones
When you handle as many orders as Great Vacs must, a mistake is bound to happen now and then. Even the GV people are only human.
My wife and I ordered a replacement hose for our Tristar Compact vacuum. It has a power head as well as a regular head, so we ordered a hose with a power connector. Unfortunately, GV sent us one without it.
When we received it and saw the error, I emailed GV. They responded right away, put the right item in the mail for us that day, and reimbursed us for shipping the incorrect item back to them the next day. What's more, they sent the replacement directly to us here in Canada, rather than requiring me to return to our mail service in WA State, where I'd received their first package.
They say the most loyal customers aren't those who never have problemsthey're the ones who DO have problems that are quickly and courteously solved. That's how we feel about GV. It's unlikely you'll have any problems with them in the first place, but it's good to know what kind of company they are!