387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED (Yep, no typo. We mean it)
387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
(Yep, no typo. We mean it)
If you have never used a backpack vacuum cleaner before you have to try it! The GV 8 quart will speed up your vacuuming time so you can do something more exciting like, watching paint dry... But seriously if speeding up your cleaning time is important to you a backpack vacuum is unmatched.
- GV Battery Powered 8 Quart PRO - Powered by a lithium ion battery with 1 Hour of continuous run time.
- Convenient - Lightweight and comfortable carry will never leave you feeling, "Too old for this stuff." No cord = freedom, and floor tool pivot will have you weaving around furniture the way a seasoned LA driver navigates traffic.
- Maneuverable Floor Tool - This pivot is the contortionist of floor tool world. Easily moves in every direction imaginable and with its low profile you can reach in between and under furniture with ease.
- 4 Stage Filtration - Ensures no dust enters your air, this filtration is like having an entourage of bodyguards protecting you from allergies.
- 2 YR Warranty - Been 2 years and 3 days? Contact us anyways! We will work with you.
- Blower - You read that right! Included adapter allows you to attach your hose to the exhaust port and make quick work of air mattresses, balloons and more!
- Tools For Every Job - Quickly knock out all of your cleaning needs with the GV standard house hold tool kit, detailing blower tips and pet hair annihilating GV turbo nozzle.
- Quiet and Powerful - Just because something is powerful doesn't mean it needs to be loud. GV acknowledges this and offers superior power without the need for earplugs.
- Hard To Reach Areas - Crevice tool, duster brush and telescopic wand gives you everything needed to clean corners, walls, ceilings, fans and more.
- Suction Relief Valve - Don't suck your drapes off the wall and keep your throw rugs where they belong! This handy suction relief "turns down" the power so you can vacuum light items more easily.
- 4 Stage Filtration - The GV 8 Quart uses two HEPA filters, HEPA bag and carbon post filter. Dust will NOT find its way to your motor or air. period.
- Versatility - Adjustable backpack straps and telescopic wand ensures proper fit for nearly any user and with the power to vacuum and blow/inflate you will find yourself using this more than you knew you would.
- Designed and developed in the USA.
- 18 Pounds.
- 2 hour charge time and can endure over 1000 charge cycles.
- Lithium Ion Battery.
- Telescopic wand offers perfect height for any user.
- 80 CFM.
- Wide cleaning path.
- Super extendable hose.
The warranty is the best part of buying this vacuum. This is how it works: We love our vacuums but once its yours we never want to see it again.
- 2 Year Warranty - 2 YR warranty covers motor and 1 YR body warranty.
- 60 day Money Back Guarantee......We are so confident you will LOVE your GV Backpack Vacuum that you can send it back for any reason within 60 days of purchase.
- We don't sweat the small stuff - Why is it when you go to use your warranty you notice it expired the day before?! Its like they have a button they push the day after your warranty expires! !@#$% Not here at GreatVacs! Go over your Warranty by a few days? No problem we still have you covered.
- We only sale products we trust - Here at GreatVacs we can offer great warranties because we take pride in our development process and the products we manufacture and sale. GV spends endless hours ensuring every product manufactured or sold by us is tested thoroughly for convenience, ease of use and longevity!
- GV stocks parts for every vacuum we sale - Knock your vacuum down the stairs and break a part? Dog decide that your hose was tasty!? Don't worry we have all the parts you need for any vacuum we sale.
- GreatVacs Cost for parts - Sometimes a small thing breaks on your vacuum. Its not worth sending your vacuum back for repair. For example lets say years go by and your brush roll wears out. Instead of sending your whole vacuum back to get it fixed we will just sell you a new brush roll at cost!
For very big home is easy for vacuuming hard to reach areas
I like the GV8B, battery powered backpack vacuum very much. One thing that I learned about it, which surprised me, was that you can set it up for right handed or left handed use by reversing the position of the top section... that the hose is attached to and the bag is sealed by. Sometimes I like to use the other arm. The battery lasts at least as long as advertised, slightly more than one hour of continuous use. At first I thought that it was less, but it turns out that I had a loose wall socket. I have no problems with the attachments, except the air powered brush, which works wonderfully under normal household conditions, but my construction office is a bit too much for it. Its kinda like vacuuming a dirt road, and the large amounts of coarse sand and peanut (unshelled) sized pebbles clog the air turbine. Now I use a floor sweeper (mechanical push device) to get the big stuff before I go over it with the GV8B. I asked Elliot to help me find another attachment and he recommended the Brand New Floor Tool Miele Vacuum Cleaner Attachmentѝ, which is now my second favorite attachment, besides the air powered brush. I highly recommend getting one of these to go along with the GV8B! The thing that I like most about the GV8B is the amount of dust it picks up. Even with the extender fully extended, the amount of breathable particulates that are caught by the suction is rather astounding. I shudder to think what I have been breathing all these years, before I got this machine. I guestimate that the area I vacuum is about 2500 square feet, and as I said, exceptionally dirty. I change the bag out when it gets between 2/3rds and 3/4s full, and that happens about every 3 or 4 uses. I imagine that if I were cleaning my home, it would last dozens of uses.
I love this vacuum. It is good quality and so very comfortable and very easy to maneuver. So far the only issue I have is the hose is not flexible at all. It is stiff and breaks off from the handle and from where it attaches to the vacuum. This happens after only a couple of uses. I've had this vacuum now for only 3 months. The hose broke the first time within 2 weeks. They sent me a new hose immediately for free. That hose also broke within a couple of weeks. I'm now using duct tape to keep it together. I emailed the company asking for a solution to this problem. My reply from them was: Super glue works well. I'm not happy about that at all.