387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED (Yep, no typo. We mean it)
387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
(Yep, no typo. We mean it)
If you have never used a backpack vacuum cleaner before you have to try it! The GV 8 quart will speed up your vacuuming time so you can do something more exciting like, watching paint dry... But seriously if speeding up your cleaning time is important to you a backpack vacuum is unmatched.
- GV Battery Powered 8 Quart PRO - Powered by a lithium ion battery with 1 Hour of continuous run time.
- Convenient - Lightweight and comfortable carry will never leave you feeling, "Too old for this stuff." No cord = freedom, and floor tool pivot will have you weaving around furniture the way a seasoned LA driver navigates traffic.
- Maneuverable Floor Tool - This pivot is the contortionist of floor tool world. Easily moves in every direction imaginable and with its low profile you can reach in between and under furniture with ease.
- 4 Stage Filtration - Ensures no dust enters your air, this filtration is like having an entourage of bodyguards protecting you from allergies.
- 2 YR Warranty - Been 2 years and 3 days? Contact us anyways! We will work with you.
- Blower - You read that right! Included adapter allows you to attach your hose to the exhaust port and make quick work of air mattresses, balloons and more!
- Tools For Every Job - Quickly knock out all of your cleaning needs with the GV standard house hold tool kit, detailing blower tips and pet hair annihilating GV turbo nozzle.
- Quiet and Powerful - Just because something is powerful doesn't mean it needs to be loud. GV acknowledges this and offers superior power without the need for earplugs.
- Hard To Reach Areas - Crevice tool, duster brush and telescopic wand gives you everything needed to clean corners, walls, ceilings, fans and more.
- Suction Relief Valve - Don't suck your drapes off the wall and keep your throw rugs where they belong! This handy suction relief "turns down" the power so you can vacuum light items more easily.
- 4 Stage Filtration - The GV 8 Quart uses two HEPA filters, HEPA bag and carbon post filter. Dust will NOT find its way to your motor or air. period.
- Versatility - Adjustable backpack straps and telescopic wand ensures proper fit for nearly any user and with the power to vacuum and blow/inflate you will find yourself using this more than you knew you would.
- Designed and developed in the USA.
- 18 Pounds.
- 2 hour charge time and can endure over 1000 charge cycles.
- Lithium Ion Battery.
- Telescopic wand offers perfect height for any user.
- 80 CFM.
- Wide cleaning path.
- Super extendable hose.
The warranty is the best part of buying this vacuum. This is how it works: We love our vacuums but once its yours we never want to see it again.
- 2 Year Warranty - 2 YR warranty covers motor and 1 YR body warranty.
- 60 day Money Back Guarantee......We are so confident you will LOVE your GV Backpack Vacuum that you can send it back for any reason within 60 days of purchase.
- We don't sweat the small stuff - Why is it when you go to use your warranty you notice it expired the day before?! Its like they have a button they push the day after your warranty expires! !@#$% Not here at GreatVacs! Go over your Warranty by a few days? No problem we still have you covered.
- We only sale products we trust - Here at GreatVacs we can offer great warranties because we take pride in our development process and the products we manufacture and sale. GV spends endless hours ensuring every product manufactured or sold by us is tested thoroughly for convenience, ease of use and longevity!
- GV stocks parts for every vacuum we sale - Knock your vacuum down the stairs and break a part? Dog decide that your hose was tasty!? Don't worry we have all the parts you need for any vacuum we sale.
- GreatVacs Cost for parts - Sometimes a small thing breaks on your vacuum. Its not worth sending your vacuum back for repair. For example lets say years go by and your brush roll wears out. Instead of sending your whole vacuum back to get it fixed we will just sell you a new brush roll at cost!
I also have a Proteam Super Coach 6. So a lot of my comments are relative to that one. 1st the negatives. Obviously, the suction is much less. 80 CFM vs 150. So the cleaning power is not near as deep. The turbine driven carpet head does not work very well on carpet with much nap. It stalls. My biggest complaint though is the harness. It is very poorly designed. The webbing for the straps are far to light weight. I have had the thing fall off my back many times, because the straps slipped through the buckles. The plastic buckles obviously intended for heavier webbing. Luckly, it hasn't been broken by hitting the floor. But one time it did damage a wood floor a bit and I fear that one of these times it will break the vacuum. Each time I put it on, I tighten the straps. They slip that much. Everytime I lean over, they slip a bit. The light weight is nice, but overall, the vac just doesn't feel all that well built. The extension tube and attachments are too light weight, don't fit great and come apart frequently. The plastic fit and finish of the vac itself is not up to par and the harness is terrible. There is mold flashing on some edges. On the other hand, battery powered is wonderful and this unit is more powerful than any other cordless I could find. I use it in areas where a cord is impractical. So I am glad I bought it and I would do so again. And if battery powered is very important to you, I'd recommend it. But I will also keep looking. I have some EGO battery operated yard tools that rival even gas powered ones. They toast 110V tools. And their quality is excellent. If I could get EGO's technology and quality in a vacuum cleaner with a true power head, I'd buy it in an instant. I understand the run time might be less so I'd want two batteries. But it would be very small price to pay for a better unit.
No charging cord included.
-I loved everything about this vaccum, ease to use, light, and efficient.
-Does a great job. The one-less star for a 5 is because it is a little heavy
-It works well but have to say the hose tore and I haven't used it all that much. And you can't just buy the hose, I think
you have to buy the handle as well. I'll be calling the company shortly.