387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED (Yep, no typo. We mean it)
387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
(Yep, no typo. We mean it)
5 Things You Never Knew Your Rainbow Vacuum Could Do.
"Dear GreatVacs, My friend's vacuum broke so I let her borrow my Rainbow. That was 2 weeks ago and now she won't give it back. Can you sell her one?....." That's an actual email from one of our customers. Made in the USA Rainbow Vacuum!
Rainbow SEPN2 Model - Reconditioned bagless canister vacuum with a tool to vacuum or dust everything in your home, including the dog... (seriously use the upholstery tool with the bristles on).
Warranty - Of course, 5 whole years!
Guarantee - 60 day money back, no questions asked.
100% Rebuilt! - Our experts here at GreatVacs have rebuilt over 100,000 vacuums, so you can buy in confidence.
Worry Free - Few days over on your warranty? No worries contact us anyway, we will work with you.
Genuine Rainbow - Tried and true hoses and power nozzle that excel on any carpet type.
Filtration - Rainbow has you covered. With water filtration. Dust is staying IN this vacuum.
Wet Pick Up - You will never cry over spilled milk again! And you can use your Rainbow to deep clean and shampoo your carpet to. (Carpet Shampooer sold separately - check out the "add-ons" section above!)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ATTACHMENTS- (will come with all attachments pictured)
- Electric Power Nozzle for carpet (with its brand new brushroll, belt & other parts it looks and works like new).
- Attachments include 2 hoses (one for vacuuming carpet and one for tools or water pickup), floor tool, duster brush, crevice tool (great for finding lost change beside your car seat), and upholstery tool (with removable slider brush). All these tools fit in the included tool caddy.
- Filters with the power of water (never use bags again) Kids spill something wet on your floor or counter top? No worries just suck it right into your Rainbow.
DETAILS - (Specs)
- Water bowl holds 2 quarts of water (check out the 4 quart water bowl if you need more water storage).
- 7 foot hose (with wand end that comes with the hose its 8 feet)
- 72 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute of AirFlow) of deep cleaning power
- Ranked #1 most dependable canister vacuum in the world by Consumer Reports.
- Made in the USA!
- 5 Year warranty (however we see Rainbow vacuums on average lasting about 25 years).
The warranty is the best part of buying this vacuum. This is how it works. We love our vacuums but once its yours we never want to see it again. When we rebuild a Rainbow vacuum we NEVER take any shortcuts.
- 5 Year Bumper to Bumper warranty through GreatVacs that covers ALL moving parts.
- 60 day Money Back Guarantee......We are so confident you will LOVE it that you can send it back for any reason within 60 days of purchase (plenty of time to deep clean and shampoo your home).
- We don't sweat the small stuff - Why is it when you go to use your warranty you notice it expired the day before?! Its like they have a button they push the day after your warranty expires! !@#$% Not here at GreatVacs! Go over your Warranty by a few days? No problem we still have you covered.
- We only buy good running Rainbow's- Even though this Rainbow ran great, so it would qualify for our 5 year warranty and 60 day Money Back Guarantee we have totally rebuilt to like new condition.
- New Parts Include - All new bearings, seals, motor parts, attachments, belts, brush roll, and too many other parts to mention.
- GreatVacs Cost for parts - Sometimes a small thing breaks on your vacuum. Its not worth sending your vacuum back for repair. For example lets say years go by and your brush roll wears out. Instead of sending your whole vacuum back to get it fixed we will just sell you a new brush roll at
I love my new refurbished Rainbow PN2. It really gets more dirt out of carpets and furniture. What a joy to use. Tool caddy arrived broke. I’m still waiting for the replacement. Service has been responsive.
everything good only thing is when press on button sometimes it does not start but will eventually.
Had a Rainbow Vac many years ago and moved to a new house with Central Vac and we have moved again and no central vac so went back to getting a Rainbow. We love this vacuum and is the only choice for us. This is our first experience with the reconditioned dealer Great Vacs and fast shipping and all is good.
Very satisfied, our favorite model! Like new!
We've had ours for nearly 30 years, only having to replace belts, a roller brush and 1 hose. Still works flawlessly.