387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED (Yep, no typo. We mean it)
387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
(Yep, no typo. We mean it)
5 Things You Never Knew Your Rainbow Vacuum Could Do.
"Dear GreatVacs, My friend's vacuum broke so I let her borrow my Rainbow. That was 2 weeks ago and now she won't give it back. Can you sell her one?....." That's an actual email from one of our customers. Made in the USA Rainbow Vacuum!
Rainbow SEPN2 Model - Reconditioned bagless canister vacuum with a tool to vacuum or dust everything in your home, including the dog... (seriously use the upholstery tool with the bristles on).
Warranty - Of course, 5 whole years!
Guarantee - 60 day money back, no questions asked.
100% Rebuilt! - Our experts here at GreatVacs have rebuilt over 100,000 vacuums, so you can buy in confidence.
Worry Free - Few days over on your warranty? No worries contact us anyway, we will work with you.
Genuine Rainbow - Tried and true hoses and power nozzle that excel on any carpet type.
Filtration - Rainbow has you covered. With water filtration. Dust is staying IN this vacuum.
Wet Pick Up - You will never cry over spilled milk again! And you can use your Rainbow to deep clean and shampoo your carpet to. (Carpet Shampooer sold separately - check out the "add-ons" section above!)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ATTACHMENTS- (will come with all attachments pictured)
- Electric Power Nozzle for carpet (with its brand new brushroll, belt & other parts it looks and works like new).
- Attachments include 2 hoses (one for vacuuming carpet and one for tools or water pickup), floor tool, duster brush, crevice tool (great for finding lost change beside your car seat), and upholstery tool (with removable slider brush). All these tools fit in the included tool caddy.
- Filters with the power of water (never use bags again) Kids spill something wet on your floor or counter top? No worries just suck it right into your Rainbow.
DETAILS - (Specs)
- Water bowl holds 2 quarts of water (check out the 4 quart water bowl if you need more water storage).
- 7 foot hose (with wand end that comes with the hose its 8 feet)
- 72 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute of AirFlow) of deep cleaning power
- Ranked #1 most dependable canister vacuum in the world by Consumer Reports.
- Made in the USA!
- 5 Year warranty (however we see Rainbow vacuums on average lasting about 25 years).
The warranty is the best part of buying this vacuum. This is how it works. We love our vacuums but once its yours we never want to see it again. When we rebuild a Rainbow vacuum we NEVER take any shortcuts.
- 5 Year Bumper to Bumper warranty through GreatVacs that covers ALL moving parts.
- 60 day Money Back Guarantee......We are so confident you will LOVE it that you can send it back for any reason within 60 days of purchase (plenty of time to deep clean and shampoo your home).
- We don't sweat the small stuff - Why is it when you go to use your warranty you notice it expired the day before?! Its like they have a button they push the day after your warranty expires! !@#$% Not here at GreatVacs! Go over your Warranty by a few days? No problem we still have you covered.
- We only buy good running Rainbow's- Even though this Rainbow ran great, so it would qualify for our 5 year warranty and 60 day Money Back Guarantee we have totally rebuilt to like new condition.
- New Parts Include - All new bearings, seals, motor parts, attachments, belts, brush roll, and too many other parts to mention.
- GreatVacs Cost for parts - Sometimes a small thing breaks on your vacuum. Its not worth sending your vacuum back for repair. For example lets say years go by and your brush roll wears out. Instead of sending your whole vacuum back to get it fixed we will just sell you a new brush roll at
-Exactly what I needed
-New canister received and seems to be working great! Everything in great shape and looks good! Glad I bought it.
The best !!!!!!!!!
My husband was a little startled when I told him I wanted a Rainbow Vacuum for my birthday, he knew they were expensive he just didn't understand that they are worth every penny you pay for it. We had been shopping around for a few months for new ones until we ran across this site, still a little iffy to buy refurbished (not to mention refurbished and online) we read all the reviews good and bad and still decided to place the order and take our chances. The night the vacuum was delivered I was so eager to prove to my husband that it was a wonderful investment to buy Rainbows so I vacuumed the whole house (bare floors) bragging at how quick I could clean with my new *toy* and I showed him how dirty the water was... on and on I went the house smelled cleaner, floors felt better,.... to my surprise my husband wasn't rolling his eyes. HE WAS IMPRESSED!! and has since made many comments on how much he loves the Rainbow! We are very pleased. Our only issue is the fitting for the hose to the shampooer doesn't fit any of our faucets.
-I will admit that I was initially a little hesitant to buy a rebuilt vacuum (or a rebuilt anything, really), but I am so glad that I made this purchase. If you are like the average consumer who can't afford a brand-new Rainbow vac, this is a wonderful alternative. The vacuum itself is in great shape, even to be an older model, and almost all of the attachments are new. Most importantly, it works like a charm, especially with animal hair. I'm curious to see how the aftermarket power nozzle holds up, but so far, so good. As far as the transaction, I had no issues - it was delivered very quickly, and Great Vacs even sent me a personal follow-up email to see if I had received the vacuum and if I was pleased with it. So, if you are on the fence about buying one of these, I say go for it -- it is worth the investment.