387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED (Yep, no typo. We mean it)
387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
(Yep, no typo. We mean it)
Is your current Rainbow E2 Black wands dented and not doing its job properly? Sounds like you need a replacement main wand! Don't worry here at GreatVacs we carry Genuine Rainbow vacuum replacement parts!
- Reconditioned pair of wands for Rainbow E2 Black models.
- These are direct connect and will only fit the E2 Black model. Not compatible with other models.
- Genuine Rainbow wands are metal, high quality and built to last.
- GV cleans, sanitizes and thoroughly checks every Rainbow item we recondition to be in perfect working condition.
- GV is in no way related or incorporated with the Rexair Company.
ATTACHMENTS- (will come with everything that is pictured)
- Pair of reconditioned E2 black main wands
DETAILS - (Specs)
- Genuine replacement part
The warranty is the best part of buying from GreatVacs. This is how it works. We love our products but once its yours we never want to see it again.
- 60 day Money Back Guarantee......We are so confident you will LOVE it that you can send it back for any reason within 60 days of purchase.
- We don't sweat the small stuff - Why is it when you go to use your warranty you notice it expired the day before?! Its like they have a button they push the day after your warranty expires! !@#$% Not here at GreatVacs! Go over your Warranty by a few days? No problem we still have you covered.
- We only sale products we trust - Here at GreatVacs we can offer great warranties because we take pride in our development process and the products we manufacture and sale. GV spends endless hours ensuring every product manufactured or sold by us is tested thoroughly for convenience, ease of use and longevity!
- GV stocks parts for every vacuum we sale - Knock your vacuum down the stairs and break a part? Dog decide that your hose was tasty!? Don't worry we have all the parts you need for any vacuum we sale.
- GreatVacs Cost for parts - Sometimes a small thing breaks on your vacuum. Its not worth sending your vacuum back for repair. For example lets say years go by and your brush roll wears out. Instead of sending your whole vacuum back to get it fixed we will just sell you a new brush roll at cost!
See told you we were serious about you being 387% satisfied!