387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED (Yep, no typo. We mean it)
387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
(Yep, no typo. We mean it)
Does not meet California requirements; cannot be shipped to California.
This is a Brand New Replacement UV Purifier bulb made by New Comfort for the 3500 and 3000 models. It works perfect and is easy to replace.
Will fit the CH3500, CA3500, BA3500, XL3500, CH3000 and BL3000 models.
Safely destroys airborne bacteria, virus, odors and germ microbes. Tests have proven that all viruses are susceptible to germicidal UV for complete eradication. You can even spread flu germs when you speak. Help keep the flu and other sick causing viruses at bay with help from this UV Bulb.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee - We are so confident you will LOVE this product that you can send it back for any reason within 60 days of purchase.
ATTACHMENTS- (will come with everything pictured)
- One (1) UV Germicidal Bulb for New Comfort Air Purifiers
DETAILS - (Specs)
- UV Spectrum: >20 uW/cm²
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you don't find this product as amazing as we do, send it back for any reason within 60 days of purchase.
Comes with a 60 day money back guarantee! This is how it works. We love our products, but once its yours we never want to see it again.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee......We are so confident you will LOVE it that you can send it back for any reason within 60 days of purchase (plenty of time to deep clean your home).
- We don't sweat the small stuff - Why is it when you go to use your warranty you notice it expired the day before?! It's like they have a button they push the day after your warranty expires! !@#$% Not here at GreatVacs! Go over your Warranty by a few days? No problem we still have you covered.
- We only sell products we trust - Here at GV we can offer great warranties because we take pride in our development process and the products we manufacture and sale. GV spends endless hours ensuring every product manufactured or sold by us is tested thoroughly for convenience, ease of use and longevity!
- GreatVacs cost for parts - Sometimes a small thing breaks on your vacuum. It's not worth sending your vacuum back for repair. For example lets say years go by and your brush roll wears out. Instead of sending your whole vacuum back to get it fixed we will just sell you a new brush roll at cost!
See told you we were serious about you being 387% satisfied!
The guys at great vacs are great!!
Even though I watched the video as to how to change the UV bulb. I had to take the back off, where the filters were supposed to be stored, in order to turn the bulb. One of the support brackets for the bulb kept falling below the platform it sat above. I finally got it. So, basically the support brackets need additional stabilization.
I bought from them 4 years ago, the light burnt out after one week, they sent a new one ASAP. For four years it still works but it was time to replace the expendable parts. Gaver me the right parts a a fair price.
Cedar Key, FL
Great company to do business with !
All came quickly and was exactly what I needed.