387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED (Yep, no typo. We mean it)
387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
(Yep, no typo. We mean it)
Does your Central Vacuum Hose starting to look old and worn? Is your home's corners and furniture inflicting damage upon your hose? Stop the abuse and add years of life to your central vacuum hose with a protective hose sock from GV.
- PROTECTION- Protects your hose from corners, furniture and more. Add years of life to your central vacuum hose by a simple hose sock.
- DESIGNED IN THE USA - All GV products are designed and developed in the USA.
- COMPATIBILITY- Fits Prolux, Electrolux, Beam, Nu Tone and Hayden central vacuum hoses.
- 60 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - When you buy from GreatVacs. (We truly do stand behind our products)
ATTACHMENTS- (will come with everything that is pictured)
- 1 (one)- Protective Hose Sock
DETAILS - (Specs)
Fits hose lengths of 30 and 35 feet (cover is 30' in length)
- 8 inches in diameter
- Fits Prolux, Electrolux, Beam, Nu Tone and Hayden central vacuum hoses.
The warranty is the best part of buying from GreatVacs. This is how it works. We love our products but once its yours we never want to see it again.
- 60 day Money Back Guarantee......We are so confident you will LOVE it that you can send it back for any reason within 60 days of purchase (plenty of time to deep clean and shampoo your home).
- We don't sweat the small stuff - Why is it when you go to use your warranty you notice it expired the day before?! Its like they have a button they push the day after your warranty expires! !@#$% Not here at GreatVacs! Go over your Warranty by a few days? No problem we still have you covered.
- We only sale products we trust - Here at GreatVacs we can offer great warranties because we take pride in our development process and the products we manufacture and sale. GV spends endless hours ensuring every product manufactured or sold by us is tested thoroughly for convenience, ease of use and longevity!
- GV stocks parts for every vacuum we sale - Knock your vacuum down the stairs and break a part? Dog decide that your hose was tasty!? Don't worry we have all the parts you need for any vacuum we sale.
- GreatVacs Cost for parts - Sometimes a small thing breaks on your vacuum. Its not worth sending your vacuum back for repair. For example lets say years go by and your brush roll wears out. Instead of sending your whole vacuum back to get it fixed we will just sell you a new brush roll at cost!
See told you we were serious about you being 387% satisfied!
They need to make a 35’ version for a 35’ hose.