387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED (Yep, no typo. We mean it)
387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
(Yep, no typo. We mean it)
If you already own a backpack vacuum cleaner, you already know how awesome they are. However, if you're looking to step your GV 8 quart backpack vacuum cleaner up a notch and increase its performance, than the GV electric power nozzle conversion kit is exactly what you need. Trust me you wont regret it.
- COMPLETE POWER NOZZLE KIT- Includes everything needed to run a power nozzle to your GV 8 quart backpack vacuum. GV electric power nozzle with brush roll, hose/wand combo and 3 way adapter cord.
- COMMERCIAL GRADE CONSTRUCTION- All GV products are built to withstand the abuse of commercial cleaning. (even if its a household product)
- FITMENT- This kit will virtually fit any backpack vacuum that uses an extension cord. Its a perfect fit and doesn't require anything else. If your backpack vacuum does not use a extension cord, then this kit will not work for you vacuum.
- BEST POWER NOZZLE- Nothing deep cleans carpeted floor surfaces like a GV power nozzle, with its high speed motor and brushroll, no-slip belt and long lasting L.E.D. head light, you will get the best cleaning results possible.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee - We are so confident you will LOVE this power nozzle kit that you can send it back for any reason within 60 days of purchase.
ATTACHMENTS- (will come with all attachments pictured)
- Power Nozzle- Vacuum any surface from carpet to hard floor with versatile commercial grade power nozzle.
- Electric Power Hose- Commercial grade flexible hose allows you to work in large or tight areas with plenty of maneuverability without worrying about knocking things over.
- Metal Telescopic Wand- Durable wand that adjusts to a height that's comfortable for anyone.
- Backpack Power Head Adapter Cord- Allows you to use an electric power nozzle on any backpack vacuum.
DETAILS - (Specs)
- 12" cleaning path.
- 6ft hose length.
- Burshroll on/off switch located on the hose handle.
- Powerful, long lasting headlight.
- Locking pivot assembly with foot pedal release.
- Fits on any backpack vacuum that uses an extension cord
- The best way to deep clean carpets.
- Designed and developed in the USA.
- 60 day money back guarantee.
- NOTE: ONLY FITS the red 7 blue 120v GV 8qt backpack, OR the Atrix 120v backpack vacuum.
Comes with a 60 day money back guarantee! This is how it works. We love our products, but once its yours we never want to see it again.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee......We are so confident you will LOVE it that you can send it back for any reason within 60 days of purchase (plenty of time to deep clean your home).
- We don't sweat the small stuff - Why is it when you go to use your warranty you notice it expired the day before?! Its like they have a button they push the day after your warranty expires! !@#$% Not here at GreatVacs! Go over your Warranty by a few days? No problem we still have you covered.
- We only sell products we trust - Here at GV we can offer great warranties because we take pride in our development process and the products we manufacture and sale. GV spends endless hours ensuring every product manufactured or sold by us is tested thoroughly for convenience, ease of use and longevity!
- GreatVacs cost for parts - Sometimes a small thing breaks on your vacuum. Its not worth sending your vacuum back for repair. For example lets say years go by and your brush roll wears out. Instead of sending your whole vacuum back to get it fixed we will just sell you a new brush roll at cost!
See told you we were serious about you being 387% satisfied!
This backpack vacuum is the best! I have 2 dogs & a cat & it makes hair cleanup so simple.
Great vacuum. Good conversion kit making the carpet brush powered. However the hose on the conversion kit is just too long. I actually tried to alter and make it shorter only to find there was electricity conduction inside - I'm assuming grounding - so I didn't want to mess with it. If it was the same hose length as the original air powered vac - five stars. Also the attachments between the original and conversion are not quite the same size - the hose width is also a little different between the two. But I've been getting them to work. Lastly, if your original air powered brush vac has a built in extension cord like mine did, be prepared to alter that as it is not feasible unless it's short. The disclaimer did say that before purchase so I was expecting. But it may be helpful in selling all original air brush powered vacs with a short cord and an attached extension cord, so the conversion is easy & frustration free (and the warranty stays intact - the needed altering will void I'm assuming). Thanks!