387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED (Yep, no typo. We mean it)
387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
(Yep, no typo. We mean it)
If you already own a backpack vacuum cleaner, you already know how awesome they are. However, if you're looking to step your backpack vacuum cleaner up a notch and increase its performance, than the GV electric power nozzle conversion kit is exactly what you need. Trust me you wont regret it.
- COMPLETE POWER NOZZLE KIT- Includes everything needed to run a power nozzle to your backpack vacuum. GV electric power nozzle with brush roll, hose/wand combo and 3 way adapter cord.
- COMMERCIAL GRADE CONSTRUCTION- All GV products are built to withstand the abuse of commercial cleaning. (even if its a household product)
- FITMENT- This kit will virtually fit any backpack vacuum that uses an extension cord. Its a perfect fit and doesn't require anything else. If your backpack vacuum does not use a extension cord, then this kit will not work for you vacuum.
- BEST POWER NOZZLE- Nothing deep cleans carpeted floor surfaces like a GV power nozzle, with its high speed motor and brushroll, no-slip belt and long lasting L.E.D. head light, you will get the best cleaning results possible.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee - We are so confident you will LOVE this power nozzle kit that you can send it back for any reason within 60 days of purchase.
ATTACHMENTS- (will come with all attachments pictured)
- Power Nozzle- Vacuum any surface from carpet to hard floor with versatile commercial grade power nozzle.
- Electric Power Hose- Commercial grade flexible hose allows you to work in large or tight areas with plenty of maneuverability without worrying about knocking things over.
- Metal Telescopic Wand- Durable wand that adjusts to a height that's comfortable for anyone.
- Backpack Power Head Adapter Cord- Allows you to use an electric power nozzle on any backpack vacuum.
DETAILS - (Specs)
- 12" cleaning path.
- 6ft hose length.
- Burshroll on/off switch located on the hose handle.
- Powerful, long lasting headlight.
- Locking pivot assembly with foot pedal release.
- Fits on any backpack vacuum that uses an extension cord
- The best way to deep clean carpets.
- Designed and developed in the USA.
- 60 day money back guarantee.
- NOTE: Does not fit on the red GV 8qt backpack, OR the Atrix backpack vacuum.
Comes with a 60 day money back guarantee! This is how it works. We love our products, but once its yours we never want to see it again.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee......We are so confident you will LOVE it that you can send it back for any reason within 60 days of purchase (plenty of time to deep clean your home).
- We don't sweat the small stuff - Why is it when you go to use your warranty you notice it expired the day before?! Its like they have a button they push the day after your warranty expires! !@#$% Not here at GreatVacs! Go over your Warranty by a few days? No problem we still have you covered.
- We only sell products we trust - Here at GV we can offer great warranties because we take pride in our development process and the products we manufacture and sale. GV spends endless hours ensuring every product manufactured or sold by us is tested thoroughly for convenience, ease of use and longevity!
- GreatVacs cost for parts - Sometimes a small thing breaks on your vacuum. Its not worth sending your vacuum back for repair. For example lets say years go by and your brush roll wears out. Instead of sending your whole vacuum back to get it fixed we will just sell you a new brush roll at cost!
See told you we were serious about you being 387% satisfied!
Seems well constructed and does a lot better than a turbo head in getting dirt up. Would have liked to have an easier way to access brush and interior of head for cleaning (has 8-10 screws). Also, came without any paper work - instructions, model no., warranty.
Product shipped quickly. Powrhead works really well!
This is an awesome kit that will give most backpacks the ability to use electric power nozzles. Electric power nozzles are much better than turbine nozzles for several reasons. First, turbine nozzles use the airflow of the vacuum to spin the turbine fan, so they decrease the airflow that is used for cleaning. Second, they are much louder than electric nozzles, and third, they clog very easily because they are designed to channel all of the air to go through the turbine. There is really nothing but advantages to using an electric nozzle, but surprisingly, most backpacks do not include them or even an outlet to connect an electric nozzle. Not only does this kit include a very good electric nozzle, but the connection is standard, so you can use other nozzles as well. To use the kit, connect your extension cord to an outlet in the usual way. This kit includes an adapter that you plug your extension cord in to. It then provides two outlets, a regular one where you connect the backpack's pig tail cord, and a smaller one that the electric hose connects to. At this point, insert the hose in to the top of your backpack and you are ready to go. The hose end is a nice gas pump handle, it's very similar to the end used on Plastiflex central vacuum hoses. It provides a standard 1 1/4 connection for attachments and a standard two prong mini receptacle for the power nozzle connection. The power nozzle that is included with the kit works very well, I have also tried it with the power nozzles made by Sebo, Lindhaus, Riccar, Wessel Werk, Eureka and Centec and it works with all of them. If you use a backpack vacuum and are cleaning carpets, get this kit, it will enable your backpack to clean far better than using the straight suction carpet tools. I can't think of any changes I would make to this kit, other than to perhaps mention in the description that it will work with any power nozzle that has a cord on it. There are two backpacks that I know of that will not work with this kit...
-This has been a great addition to an older model of ProTeam backpack vac. The components seem to be made of high quality material and it comes with every attachment you could need. I particularly like the sturdy wand and that it has many incremental, click adjustable length positions.
I don't know why some other reviewers said it didn't work for them unless the power head was DOA, which they don't specify. I suspect they didn't pay attention to the requirement that it only works on vacs that use an extension cord.
Considering it is half the price of some similar offerings this has been a great purchase.
I purchased the power nozzle attachment for a rainbow vacuum. The power nozzle works fine and arrived on time.