387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED (Yep, no typo. We mean it)
387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
(Yep, no typo. We mean it)
- PROLUX TERRAVAC - Lightweight 5 speed canister vacuum with great suction, power nozzle and on board tools, stored inside the canister itself. Includes 6 bags!
- CORD REWIND - Cord rewinds itself by simply holding down a button on the canister.
- BAGS AND FILTERS - Easy to install, large capacity bags and HEPA Filtration will keep all the dust you suck up inside the vacuum.
- SUCTION CONTROL - Easily choose the amount of suction you need for each job by using the convenient touch screen on the top of the vacuum.
- STANDARD TOOL KIT - Includes every tool needed to vacuum and dust your home. (blue/purple Terravac model uses a deluxe height adjustable power head, L.E.D. headlight, and electrically powered mini head for stairs, upholstery, cars, and pet hair.)
- WARRANTY - 2 Year Warranty on the entirety of the unit and 3 Year motor Warranty.
ATTACHMENTS- (will come with all attachments pictured)
- Power Nozzle - Electric spinning brush roll with simple easy to use design. (blue/purple Terravac model uses a deluxe height adjustable power head with L.E.D. headlight)
- Mini Turbo Head - Air driven brush roll that is pet hairs worst nightmare . This is your answer for easy stair and upholstery vacuuming.
- Tools for every job - Standard tool kit includes crevice tool, duster/upholstery tool, hard floor tool.
- Hard to reach areas - Includes everything needed to clean corners, walls, ceilings, fans and more.
- Telescopic Wand - Easily reaches high areas and can be set to the perfect height for nearly any user.
DETAILS - (Specs)
- 23 lbs.
- 107 CFM and Sealed HEPA Technology.
- Designed and developed in the USA.
- 30 foot cleaning radius and comfortable carry handle.
- Cord automatically returns inside of the unit.
Hey we told you it came with a tool for every job imaginable!
The warranty is the best part of buying this vacuum. This is how it works. We love our vacuums but once its yours we never want to see it again.
- Warranty - 3 Year limited warranty on motor and 2 Year on the body through GreatVacs!
- 60 day Money Back Guarantee......We are so confident you will LOVE it that you can send it back for any reason within 60 days of purchase (plenty of time to deep clean and shampoo your home).
- We don't sweat the small stuff - Why is it when you go to use your warranty you notice it expired the day before?! Its like they have a button they push the day after your warranty expires! !@#$% Not here at GreatVacs! Go over your Warranty by a few days? No problem we still have you covered.
- We only sale products we trust - Here at GreatVacs we can offer great warranties because we take pride in our development process and the products we manufacture and sale. GV spends endless hours ensuring every product manufactured or sold by us is tested thoroughly for convenience, ease of use and longevity!
- GV stocks parts for every vacuum we sale - Knock your vacuum down the stairs and break a part? Dog decide that your hose was tasty!? Don't worry we have all the parts you need for any vacuum we sale.
- GreatVacs Cost for parts - Sometimes a small thing breaks on your vacuum. Its not worth sending your vacuum back for repair. For example lets say years go by and your brush roll wears out. Instead of sending your whole vacuum back to get it fixed we will just sell you a new brush roll at cost!
See told you we were serious about you being 387% satisfied!
When my order arrive there were parts missing. As soon as I contacted the company, without question the parts were sent out to me and arrived in days.
I was a little worried at first because there was no power getting to the power head. But after I pulled apart all the connections and retried, it worked. Must have been operator error. I like that I can dial down the suction (five levels) and that I can change out the power head for the smaller head and the long brush to use on stairs and hard floors. It reminds me of the canister vac my mom had when I was growing up. It's also very quiet for the amount of suction. Even on the loudest setting it is quieter than my mom's old Electrolux and Eureka canister vacs. Those sounded like an airplane taking off. This is more like a loud fan. I don't have to shout to be heard. The only thing I don't care for is the dial on the "clicker" for the brush height setting. It is slightly off. I hope it doesn't slip more over time and get completely off track for the setting it's supposed to indicate. Other than that, it's a solid unit and make sure you read the manual completely before first use.
The Cosmic Prolux TerraVac Canister Vacuum Cleaner with HEPA Filtration & 3 YR Warranty works well. We only wish that the hose was a bit longer (for taller people) and more flexible...Other than that, a very good machine for the price.
Timely shipment and very good customer response.
-I like the vacuum fine but the crack and crevice tool was not with it.