387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED (Yep, no typo. We mean it)
387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
(Yep, no typo. We mean it)
The Aquamate 3 is a self-contained carpet shampoo system that will offer professional results without professional costs!
Rainbow Aquamate 3 shampoo system is completely self contained. This means you no longer have to hook the Aquamate shampooer to your sink!
- Possibly the best feature of the Aquamate 3 is the electrically powered brush roll because agitation is the KEY to successsful carpet cleaning
- This model works just like your regular power nozzle does. All you have to do is fill it up, turn it on, slide it across your carpet and the shampooer does all the scrubbing for you.
ATTACHMENTS- (will come with everything pictured)
DETAILS - (Specs)
- Agitating electrically spinning brushroll
- Wide cleaning path
- Electrically powered brush roll.
- Durable composite body.
- 2.8L solution tank.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you don't find this tool as amazing as we do, send it back for any reason within 60 days of purchase.
Comes with a 60 day money back guarantee! This is how it works. We love our products, but once its yours we never want to see it again.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee......We are so confident you will LOVE it that you can send it back for any reason within 60 days of purchase (plenty of time to deep clean your home).
- We don't sweat the small stuff - Why is it when you go to use your warranty you notice it expired the day before?! It's like they have a button they push the day after your warranty expires! !@#$% Not here at GreatVacs! Go over your Warranty by a few days? No problem we still have you covered.
- We only sell products we trust - Here at GV we can offer great warranties because we take pride in our development process and the products we manufacture and sale. GV spends endless hours ensuring every product manufactured or sold by us is tested thoroughly for convenience, ease of use and longevity!
- GreatVacs cost for parts - Sometimes a small thing breaks on your vacuum. It's not worth sending your vacuum back for repair. For example lets say years go by and your brush roll wears out. Instead of sending your whole vacuum back to get it fixed we will just sell you a new brush roll at cost!
The machine itself works great. However, it's not a rainbow brand and is very limited to its maneuverability. The second issue is the hose and separate electrical hookup. I had to zip tie it all together to make it work without pulling out its main cord from handle.
You can use your own carpet cleaning product without the worry of over sudsy buildup. And I am sure it will smell better.