387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED (Yep, no typo. We mean it)
387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
(Yep, no typo. We mean it)
Don't throw out your whole power nozzle just because it's making a funny sound. What you may need is a new motor! We sell genuine Rainbow replacement parts that are guaranteed to fit and will make your vacuum run like it's brand new!
- NEW - Genuine Power Nozzle Motor for Rainbow D4 and SE Vacuum Cleaner.
- This will not fit the power nozzle for the E Series 1 Speed or 2 Speed Rainbow models.
- GENUINE - High quality and built to last.
- GV - No way related to or incorporated with the Rexair Company.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee - We are so confident you will LOVE this product that you can send it back for any reason within 60 days of purchase.
ATTACHMENTS- (will come with everything pictured)
- New Motor - Comes with one (1) brand new motor
DETAILS - (Specs)
- Made with high quality materials.
- Genuine Rainbow product
- Brand new replacement part
- Powerful 2A motor is made to last.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you don't find this part as amazing as we do, send it back for any reason within 60 days of purchase.
Comes with a 60 day money back guarantee! This is how it works. We love our products, but once its yours we never want to see it again.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee......We are so confident you will LOVE it that you can send it back for any reason within 60 days of purchase (plenty of time to deep clean your home).
- We don't sweat the small stuff - Why is it when you go to use your warranty you notice it expired the day before?! It's like they have a button they push the day after your warranty expires! !@#$% Not here at GreatVacs! Go over your Warranty by a few days? No problem we still have you covered.
- We only sell products we trust - Here at GV we can offer great warranties because we take pride in our development process and the products we manufacture and sale. GV spends endless hours ensuring every product manufactured or sold by us is tested thoroughly for convenience, ease of use and longevity!
- GreatVacs cost for parts - Sometimes a small thing breaks on your vacuum. It's not worth sending your vacuum back for repair. For example lets say years go by and your brush roll wears out. Instead of sending your whole vacuum back to get it fixed we will just sell you a new brush roll at cost!
See told you we were serious about you being 387% satisfied!