387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED (Yep, no typo. We mean it)
387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
(Yep, no typo. We mean it)
- PROLUX TERRAVAC - Lightweight 5 speed canister vacuum with great suction, power nozzle and on board tools, stored inside the canister itself. Includes 6 bags!
- CORD REWIND - Cord rewinds itself by simply holding down a button on the canister.
- BAGS AND FILTERS - Easy to install, large capacity bags and HEPA Filtration will keep all the dust you suck up inside the vacuum.
- SUCTION CONTROL - Easily choose the amount of suction you need for each job by using the convenient touch screen on the top of the vacuum.
- STANDARD TOOL KIT - Includes every tool needed to vacuum and dust your home. (blue/purple Terravac model uses a deluxe height adjustable power head, L.E.D. headlight, and electrically powered mini head for stairs, upholstery, cars, and pet hair.)
- WARRANTY - 2 Year Warranty on the entirety of the unit and 3 Year motor Warranty.
ATTACHMENTS- (will come with all attachments pictured)
- Power Nozzle - Electric spinning brush roll with simple easy to use design. (blue/purple Terravac model uses a deluxe height adjustable power head with L.E.D. headlight)
- Mini Turbo Head - Air driven brush roll that is pet hairs worst nightmare . This is your answer for easy stair and upholstery vacuuming.
- Tools for every job - Standard tool kit includes crevice tool, duster/upholstery tool, hard floor tool.
- Hard to reach areas - Includes everything needed to clean corners, walls, ceilings, fans and more.
- Telescopic Wand - Easily reaches high areas and can be set to the perfect height for nearly any user.
DETAILS - (Specs)
- 23 lbs.
- 107 CFM and Sealed HEPA Technology.
- Designed and developed in the USA.
- 30 foot cleaning radius and comfortable carry handle.
- Cord automatically returns inside of the unit.
Hey we told you it came with a tool for every job imaginable!
The warranty is the best part of buying this vacuum. This is how it works. We love our vacuums but once its yours we never want to see it again.
- Warranty - 3 Year limited warranty on motor and 2 Year on the body through GreatVacs!
- 60 day Money Back Guarantee......We are so confident you will LOVE it that you can send it back for any reason within 60 days of purchase (plenty of time to deep clean and shampoo your home).
- We don't sweat the small stuff - Why is it when you go to use your warranty you notice it expired the day before?! Its like they have a button they push the day after your warranty expires! !@#$% Not here at GreatVacs! Go over your Warranty by a few days? No problem we still have you covered.
- We only sale products we trust - Here at GreatVacs we can offer great warranties because we take pride in our development process and the products we manufacture and sale. GV spends endless hours ensuring every product manufactured or sold by us is tested thoroughly for convenience, ease of use and longevity!
- GV stocks parts for every vacuum we sale - Knock your vacuum down the stairs and break a part? Dog decide that your hose was tasty!? Don't worry we have all the parts you need for any vacuum we sale.
- GreatVacs Cost for parts - Sometimes a small thing breaks on your vacuum. Its not worth sending your vacuum back for repair. For example lets say years go by and your brush roll wears out. Instead of sending your whole vacuum back to get it fixed we will just sell you a new brush roll at cost!
See told you we were serious about you being 387% satisfied!
It's been about a year since I bought the vacuum. I like it. It smells so clean and fresh after I vacuum. It is a bit cheap feeling, but it's been working very well. One problem though is that I have long hair and it did get into the bearing area of the beater bar. I think many vacuums have this problem and I was disappointed when I found the same issue to be true with this vacuum. It would be nice if a vacuum could be designed to keep hair out of that area. My boyfriend and I fixed it though. There is a number stamped on the bearing (WTOD - Z909). He said he thinks it is a common router bearing that can be bought at the hardware store. Mine hasn't failed yet. Just took a bit to clean the hair out of the side of the beater bar and it needed some bearing grease which he had from fixing his car recently. Worked fine after putting it back together and installing a new belt. Thought I'd mention the bearing information for anyone who needs it.
Very happy with GreatVacs customer service. When I have a question, they are responsive and friendly. Didn't get the right hardwood attachment with the vacuum initially, but they sent it to me after I reached out to them. I'd definitely buy from them again.
The suction on this vacuum is fantastic,which is the most important part. I needed a vacuum quickly as my Rainbow died, so I was glad to find a decent vacuum at a low price to get me by. My only complaint would be that the hose is a little stiff and a little short-I’m hoping it will soften with time but not sure it will. Don’t really feel like that is much to complain about for the price-plus with 3year warranty it is an added value.
Good vacuum at a reasonable cost. Good customer service.
The design looks good, but at the expense of functionality. 1) the wheels design makes it hard to maneuver for us who vacuum not going
forward but back up as we vacuum, especially when vacuuming carpets.
2) The hose is awfully stiff, stiffer than any vacuum hose I had experience, because of that when the hose gets twisted the stiffness makes it harder untwist the hose and it happens often while vacuuming.
3. It would be nice & convenient if I could have a place on the vacuum to stick the bare floor brush, it’s gotten misplaced a couple of times already.
Other than that, it’s a good vacuum.
I like my new TerraVac very much. The only downside is that I'm a senior and this one is a little heavy for me to move around. Usually lighter vacs are made of plastic and don't last long. I'm sure this will last a long time. Also, it took me a while to figure out all the settings as there was no instruction booklet. It was also a great value for the price.