387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED (Yep, no typo. We mean it)
387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
(Yep, no typo. We mean it)
Be the envy of the neighborhood without feeling robbed! This Rainbow will have your home looking like you don't have kids... Just saying, it will pick up more dirt than you knew was possible.
- Warranty - Of course, 5 whole years!
- Guarantee - 60 day money back, no questions asked.
- Worry Free - Few days over on your warranty? Contact us anyway, we will work with you.
- Tools - This has one for everything. (Check Spec tab if you are interested)
- Mini Turbo - AKA Pet hairs worst nightmare and perfect for stairs and upholstery.
- Filtration - Rainbow has you covered, water filtration. Dust is staying IN this vacuum.
- Rainbow PN2 - Reconditioned bagless canister vacuum with a tool to vacuum or dust everything in your home, including the dog... (seriously use the upholstery tool with the bristles on).
- Genuine Rainbow - Tried and true hoses and power nozzle that excel on any carpet type.
- Wet Pick Up - You will never cry over spilled milk again! And you can shampoo your carpet.
- 100% Rebuilt! - Sanitized and rebuilt with parts tougher than the punch stains in the playroom.
- Electric Power Nozzle - Spinning brush roll pulls all the dust and debris from your carpet. Hose handle trigger to control brush roll.
- Attachments - 2 Hoses. Electric main hose for the power head and tool hose for all your wet pickup needs, floor tool, duster brush, crevice tool (great for finding lost change beside your car seat), and upholstery tool (with removable slider brush). All these tools fit in the included tool caddie.
- Filters with the power of water (never use bags again) so of course it comes with the included Squeegee tool and 2 extra plastic wands. Kids spill something wet on your floor or counter top? No worries just put on this attachment and suck it right into your Rainbow.
- Also comes with the mini head with spinning brush roll (great for upholstery, stairs and pet hair), the extra long crevice tool (great for Fridge coils and window tracks), Hand Held Sprayer/Upholstery Shampooer, 2 spare belts, 2 fragrance bottles (just add a few drops to your water when your cleaning and your house smells amazing) AND the Aerofresh Bag to clean cushions and pillows. Hey we told you it came with a tool for every job imaginable!
- Knock out your cleaning with standard house hold tool kit, convenient wet pick up squeegee and the pet hair annihilating GV Mini turbo.
- Quiet but powerful motor pulls 72 CFM.
- Tools hoses and wand extensions for walls and reaching ceilings.
- Two speed action allows this vacuum to be used as an air purifier.
- Dual filtration technology uses water and HEPA filters to keep dust out of your air.
- Handle trigger controls the genuine Rainbow power nozzles brushroll so it can easily be used on any floor surface.
- Ranked #1 most dependable canister vacuum in the world by Consumer Reports.
- Made in the USA!
The warranty is the best part of buying this vacuum. This is how it works. We love our vacuums but once its yours we never want to see it again. When we rebuild a Rainbow vacuum we NEVER take any shortcuts.
- 5 Year Bumper to Bumper warranty through GreatVacs that covers ALL moving parts.
- 60 day Money Back Guarantee......We are so confident you will LOVE it that you can send it back for any reason within 60 days of purchase (plenty of time to deep clean and shampoo your home).
- We don't sweat the small stuff - Why is it when you go to use your warranty you notice it expired the day before?! Its like they have a button they push the day after your warranty expires! !@#$% Not here at GreatVacs! Go over your Warranty by a few days? No problem we still have you covered.
- We only buy good running Rainbow's- Even though this Rainbow ran great, so it would qualify for our 5 year warranty and 60 day Money Back Guarantee we have totally rebuilt to like new condition.
- New Parts Include - All new bearings, seals, motor parts, attachments, belts, brush roll, and too many other parts to mention.
- GreatVacs Cost for parts - Sometimes a small thing breaks on your vacuum. Its not worth sending your vacuum back for repair. For example lets say years go by and your brush roll wears out. Instead of sending your whole vacuum back to get it fixed we will just sell you a new brush roll at cost!
The best !!!!!!!!!
My husband was a little startled when I told him I wanted a Rainbow Vacuum for my birthday, he knew they were expensive he just didn't understand that they are worth every penny you pay for it. We had been shopping around for a few months for new ones until we ran across this site, still a little iffy to buy refurbished (not to mention refurbished and online) we read all the reviews good and bad and still decided to place the order and take our chances. The night the vacuum was delivered I was so eager to prove to my husband that it was a wonderful investment to buy Rainbows so I vacuumed the whole house (bare floors) bragging at how quick I could clean with my new *toy* and I showed him how dirty the water was... on and on I went the house smelled cleaner, floors felt better,.... to my surprise my husband wasn't rolling his eyes. HE WAS IMPRESSED!! and has since made many comments on how much he loves the Rainbow! We are very pleased. Our only issue is the fitting for the hose to the shampooer doesn't fit any of our faucets.
My original Rainbow purchased in 1984 (rebuilt once) finally died. After researching different Rainbow resale companies, I chose GreatVacs due to their reviews and competitive pricing. I chose the PN2 for the price and the reviews. I did not want a hepa filter model. I love the PN2. It is lighter weight than my old vacuum. I love the Rainbow water based vacuum. I don't see me ever switching :)
I love my refurbished Rainbow SE! My mom has had a rainbow since I was little and my older sister is still using it. Mom inherited my grandmother's newer version and she is still using that one. These last so much longer than any other vacuum I've tried (Including the "never loses suction" Dyson - yeah right). When I was little I hated to vacuum because I didn't want to empty the gunk out of the water basin, but now that I have two boys, a dog, and a cat in the house the Rainbow is the only way to go. I couldn't afford a new one so I went with a refurbished version from GreatVacs and my husband couldn't believe how much stuff it picked up on the first use. I haven't tried the AquaMate I that came with it yet - I don't think it will be nearly as good as the newer versions but I'm hoping it will perk up my cheap carpets a little! Thanks GreatVacs :)
I had a rainbow for years and sold it last year to buy a Shark vacuum . After a year I couldn't take it anymore because the Shark altho it is a good vacuum , it could not hold a candle to the Rainbow. I saw Great Vacs on ebay and bought one. I am so glad I did , I just love the Rainbow products and with Great Vacs the price is right . I just love it !!!