387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED (Yep, no typo. We mean it)
387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
(Yep, no typo. We mean it)
Looking for a vacuum built in America with a LIFETIME warranty and amazing deep cleaning power? Want a vacuum that not only attacks dirt and allergens but uses UV light and Nano Silver technology to kill Mold, Bacteria and Viruses? Introducing the Prolux CTX Bagless Water Vacuum and Air Purifier!
The Prolux CTX is designed to deep clean your floors, couches and air by first deep cleaning your floors with its amazing 130 CFM 2 speed Italian motor (most bagless vacuums only have 75 CFM of cleaning power). As it sucks up tons of stuff left by your old vacuum it exposes it to water, Nano Silver anti-bacterial tech, and 280nm of UV light! Leaving clean fresh air exiting your vacuum. After your floors and upholstery have been deep cleaned you can run the low speed Air Purifier Mode for quiet cleaning of your air. Use the Prolux CTX to improve your air and your health.
WATER PICKUP & FILTRATION - The Prolux CTX uses water filtration which means you will never have to buy expensive bags and filters again. Spilled milk? No problem the Prolux CTX is designed to vacuum up wet spills. Want to shampoo carpets? Scrub your tile? No problem with the optional Prolux Storm shampooer and tile cleaner you can do it all. It also comes with the upholstery shampooer which allows you to shampoo your couches or upholstery.
QUALITY VACUUM MADE IN AMERICA - When was the last time you owned a QUALITY vacuum? Like something you can be pass onto your kids quality? Something you can feel proud of and know you're helping support jobs in the US? While most of the CTX parts come from companies in North America and is built by Prolux in the high mountains of Utah, the motor comes from Italy and the power nozzle comes Germany (we were simply looking for the absolute best quality parts available). Lifetime Warranty? Of course. Free Returns within 61 days including return shipping? No problem. We are that confident you'll absolutely love the Prolux CTX! When the Prolux CTX was designed we wanted you to look back years later and say "Wow I am so glad I bought this".
* Lifetime Warranty - Register your vac at no charge and you’re covered for the life of the vacuum, NO QUESTIONS ASKED!
* 2 Speed Italian Motor - High quality dual speed motor allows you to not only clean your floors, but also clean your air with the low speed air purification setting
* Built in America - Designed and built in America
* Bagless Water Filtration - 2 words, NO BAGS!! Never buy another bag again and get the best filter money can buy. Nothing filters better than water, so the CTX is great for pet owners and allergy sufferers
* Kills Viruses and Bacteria - Lab tested and proven Nano Silver water bowl lining and UV light kill both viruses and bacteria as they enter the water bowl. What does this mean? Nothing but clean fresh air coming back into your home
* Wet Pickup - Knock over a drink or have an accidental spill? No problem just use your wet pick up hose to suck up the spill and dump the bowl
* Optional Carpet Shampooer - Not only does the CTX vacuum and purify it can also be used as a carpet shampooer with the optional Prolux Storm shampooer
* Power Nozzle - German made Wessel Werk EBK360 is one of the best heads on the market. Many high end brands use the Wessel Werk style heads as their main head choice
* 130 CFM (High Speed)
* Bagless/Filterless - 3 Stage of Filtration
* 30ft Cleaning Radius
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
The warranty is the best part of buying this vacuum. This is how it works. We love our vacuums but once its yours we never want to see it again. LIFETIME Warranty - When registered the vac is covered for it’s lifetime
* 61 day Money Back Guarantee......We are so confident you will LOVE it that you can send it back for any reason within 61 days of purchase (plenty of time to deep clean and shampoo your home).
* We don't sweat the small stuff - Why is it when you go to use your warranty you notice it expired the day before?! Its like they have a button they push the day after your warranty expires! !@#$% Not here at GreatVacs! Go over your Warranty by a few days? No problem we still have you covered.
* We only sale products we trust - Here at GreatVacs we can offer great warranties because we take pride in our development process and the products we manufacture and sale. GV spends endless hours ensuring every product manufactured or sold by us is tested thoroughly for convenience, ease of use and longevity!
* GV stocks parts for every vacuum we sell - Knock your vacuum down the stairs and break a part? Dog decide your hose was tasty!? Don't worry we have all the parts you need for any vacuum we sell.
* GreatVacs Cost for parts - Sometimes a small thing breaks on your vacuum. It's not worth sending your vacuum back for repair. For example let's say years go by and your brush roll wears out. Instead of sending your whole vacuum back to get it fixed we will just sell you a new brush roll at cost! See told you we were serious about you being 387% satisfied!
This vacuum has power! I have a dog and cat and this vacuum does the trick picking up the fur left behind. This is replacing my rainbow of 24 years and I am happy so far!
THIS REVIEW WAS ORIGINALLY LEFT ON AN AUTHORIZED PROLUX DEALER WEBSITE
1/2 cost of a used rainbow. More suction power. I was going to buy a refurbished rainbow vacuum but read up on the Prolux. Its everything the Rainbow vacuum is but 1/2 the cost and brand new. Very happy with unit. First time I used couldn’t believe how much dirt it sucked up and no more flying particles in the air or from changing the bag., My allergies would set off when I cleaned my old vacuum. That alone is worth it. Buy this instead of Rainbow you won’t be disappointed.
THIS REVIEW WAS ORIGINALLY LEFT ON A PROLUX AUTHORIZED DEALER SITE
I rarely write reviews, but as a long time Rainbow owner (30 years), I can say that I’m really impressed with my new Prolux CTX. After the first use, I burned all the boxes because I knew it was never going back. It was very easy to set up and use. It seems to be every bit as good as the Rainbow without the high price tag.
Back 2015, my Rainbow finally wore out, so I started using my wife’s Kirby. I never liked it because it was so cumbersome and I’ve always preferred a canister style vacuum anyway. The first time I vacuumed with the Prolux, I couldn’t believe what came out of the carpet, including dried shampoo residue that the Kirby missed even months after I cleaned the carpets.
I can tell that a lot of thought went into the design of the Prolux and that several annoying things about the Rainbow have been engineered out. Examples include:
1. The post in the basin has been made larger so that lint and carpet fibers don’t get snagged on it when dumping the water out.
2. A switch on the power head to turn it off quickly if you need to set it down to move furniture.
3. The Rainbow’s fiddly push button hose latch has been replaced by a twist lock.
There was one little thing I didn’t like however: The separator is smaller than the Rainbow’s which makes it a little harder to clean, but that’s a minor point and it by no means takes away from the whole experience.
Finally I’d like to say that Prolux customer service is wonderful. I asked a lot of questions before making my purchase and they were all answered quickly.
1/2 cost of a used rainbow. More suction power. I was going to buy a refurbished rainbow vacuum but read up on the Prolux. Its everything the Rainbow vacuum is but 1/2 the cost and brand new. Very happy with unit. First time I used couldn’t believe how much dirt it sucked up and no more flying particles in the air or from changing the bag., My allergies would set off when I cleaned my old vacuum. That alone is worth it. Buy this instead of Rainbow you won’;t be disappointed.
This has great suction and picks up what others leave behind. I gave it a "4" rather than a "5" because the hoses that attach to the water tank are "turn to lock" type and on 1st use it became disconnected - a minor but irritating inconvenience. The locking mechanism should be stronger and more definite, or changes to another type of locking mechanism. The plastic tubes for vacuuming without the power head could be replaced with stainless steel tubes for longevity. Overall, a great vacuum! Would recommend without reservation.