387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED (Yep, no typo. We mean it)
387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
(Yep, no typo. We mean it)
Make sure you choose the correct model for your vacuum on the drop-down menu above.
*WILL NOT FIT RAINBOW E2 BLACK OR NEWER MODELS!
The Prolux Storm is a commercial grade self-contained carpet shampoo system that will offer professional results without professional costs!
- Fits Rainbow Vacuums - The Prolux Storm shampoo system is designed to work with Rainbow vacuums.
- Compact & lightweight - Perfect solution for quick and easy carpet shampooing.
- Easily erase dirt - This unit will knock out the dirt and grime on your carpets quickly and effectively.
- Self Contained - Simply fill the tank with hot water and cleaning solution, flip the switch and your Rainbow vacuum will take care of the rest!
- Floating Brush Roll - Floating brush roll moves up and down on its own moving to the required brush roll height for any job.
- Any Surface - The Prolux Storm cleans exceptionally on carpet and hard floor surfaces alike.
- Warranty - 2 Year Warranty on the entire unit.
ATTACHMENTS- (will come with everything pictured)
DETAILS - (Specs)
- Wide cleaning path
- Convenient on/off switch on the handle
- Compatible with any water vacuum
- Electrically powered brush roll.
- Durable composite body.
- No-slip geared belts.
- 2.8L solution tank.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you don't find this tool as amazing as we do, send it back for any reason within 60 days of purchase.
Comes with a 60 day money back guarantee! This is how it works. We love our products, but once its yours we never want to see it again.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee......We are so confident you will LOVE it that you can send it back for any reason within 60 days of purchase (plenty of time to deep clean your home).
- We don't sweat the small stuff - Why is it when you go to use your warranty you notice it expired the day before?! It's like they have a button they push the day after your warranty expires! !@#$% Not here at GreatVacs! Go over your Warranty by a few days? No problem we still have you covered.
- We only sell products we trust - Here at GV we can offer great warranties because we take pride in our development process and the products we manufacture and sale. GV spends endless hours ensuring every product manufactured or sold by us is tested thoroughly for convenience, ease of use and longevity!
- GreatVacs cost for parts - Sometimes a small thing breaks on your vacuum. It's not worth sending your vacuum back for repair. For example lets say years go by and your brush roll wears out. Instead of sending your whole vacuum back to get it fixed we will just sell you a new brush roll at cost!
Yes, I bought the Prolux Storm Shampooer from GreatVac. I haven't got to use it as of yet. It looks very nice, indeed. It is described, I believe I will be very Pleased with it.
Once I actually get to put the shampooer in action, Then I will be more than happy to give my review of how well it actually cleans. Will be Spring time though. 😊
Thank You, Brenda
While the shampooer is good and good quality. It doesn’t seem to do much more then our bissel that we had does. This may be because the solution we got with the shampooer is expired, but that may not be the reason.
The machine itself is a bit much to juggle, but the end result was completely satisfactory. Going to keep and continue to use.