387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED (Yep, no typo. We mean it)
387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
(Yep, no typo. We mean it)
Make sure you choose the correct model for your vacuum on the drop-down menu above.
*WILL NOT FIT RAINBOW E2 BLACK OR NEWER MODELS!
The Prolux Storm is a commercial grade self-contained carpet shampoo system that will offer professional results without professional costs!
- Fits Rainbow Vacuums - The Prolux Storm shampoo system is designed to work with Rainbow vacuums.
- Compact & lightweight - Perfect solution for quick and easy carpet shampooing.
- Easily erase dirt - This unit will knock out the dirt and grime on your carpets quickly and effectively.
- Self Contained - Simply fill the tank with hot water and cleaning solution, flip the switch and your Rainbow vacuum will take care of the rest!
- Floating Brush Roll - Floating brush roll moves up and down on its own moving to the required brush roll height for any job.
- Any Surface - The Prolux Storm cleans exceptionally on carpet and hard floor surfaces alike.
- Warranty - 2 Year Warranty on the entire unit.
ATTACHMENTS- (will come with everything pictured)
DETAILS - (Specs)
- Wide cleaning path
- Convenient on/off switch on the handle
- Compatible with any water vacuum
- Electrically powered brush roll.
- Durable composite body.
- No-slip geared belts.
- 2.8L solution tank.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you don't find this tool as amazing as we do, send it back for any reason within 60 days of purchase.
Comes with a 60 day money back guarantee! This is how it works. We love our products, but once its yours we never want to see it again.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee......We are so confident you will LOVE it that you can send it back for any reason within 60 days of purchase (plenty of time to deep clean your home).
- We don't sweat the small stuff - Why is it when you go to use your warranty you notice it expired the day before?! It's like they have a button they push the day after your warranty expires! !@#$% Not here at GreatVacs! Go over your Warranty by a few days? No problem we still have you covered.
- We only sell products we trust - Here at GV we can offer great warranties because we take pride in our development process and the products we manufacture and sale. GV spends endless hours ensuring every product manufactured or sold by us is tested thoroughly for convenience, ease of use and longevity!
- GreatVacs cost for parts - Sometimes a small thing breaks on your vacuum. It's not worth sending your vacuum back for repair. For example lets say years go by and your brush roll wears out. Instead of sending your whole vacuum back to get it fixed we will just sell you a new brush roll at cost!
As anyone who cleans their own carpet knows, carpet cleaning is a real workout so good tools are needed to get the job done efficiently. Through my 30 years of home ownership, I have rented and owned many carpet cleaning units. While in college, I even worked for a carpet cleaning company. Recently I ordered the Prolux Storm carpet cleaning unit. Because I was not sure which version of the Prolux Storm to order, I worked with a fantastic representative from Great Vacs to confirm the correct one for my Rainbow vacuum. I am glad I took the time to confirm because it made the process incredibly positive. Once I received and unboxed the unit, I watched the online demonstration videos of how to set it up and use it. I also read the instructions that came with the unit to make sure I had not missed anything. To test out the unit, I went to a room where the carpet had not been cleaned in a while. After a thorough vacuuming, I began the cleaning process. It was almost as easy as vacuuming using the powerhead for my Rainbow vacuum. The unit moved very easily in the on position (solution dispensing and power brush running) and with just a little more effort to move when in the extracting-only mode (in the off position). Once I was finished, there was a substantial amount of very dirty water in the basin of my vacuum and the carpet was clean and fluffy. Comparing this to the all-in-one upright unit that it is replacing, I would say that the Prolux Storm did a much better job, and the carpet really looks good. Because it is a self-contained attachment to the Rainbow vacuum, it was easy to handle and use. The clean-up process was straightforward. My only regret, I just wish that I would have ordered it sooner. I am incredibly pleased, and I highly recommend the Prolux Storm.
I found this unit very difficult to get working. I did my living room and two bedrooms. By they time I finished the last bedroom I had developed a method to use the machine efficiently and the results were very good. Now I have to go back and do the living room again. The machine works great it's not as simple as turn it on and move it back and forth.
Yes, I bought the Prolux Storm Shampooer from GreatVac. I haven't got to use it as of yet. It looks very nice, indeed. It is described, I believe I will be very Pleased with it.
Once I actually get to put the shampooer in action, Then I will be more than happy to give my review of how well it actually cleans. Will be Spring time though. 😊
Thank You, Brenda
While the shampooer is good and good quality. It doesn’t seem to do much more then our bissel that we had does. This may be because the solution we got with the shampooer is expired, but that may not be the reason.
The machine itself is a bit much to juggle, but the end result was completely satisfactory. Going to keep and continue to use.