387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED (Yep, no typo. We mean it)
387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
(Yep, no typo. We mean it)
- PROLUX TERRAVAC - Lightweight 5 speed canister vacuum with great suction and on board tools, stored inside the canister itself. 6 BAGS INCLUDED!
- SCRATCH & DENT - This model has been lightly used and may have minor cosmetic damage, but has been gone though by our Prolux experts and any broken pieces have been replaced.
- DELUXE SERIES - Includes The Prolux electric power nozzle with slip proof belt, height adjustment and rubber bumpers and The Stair Pro mini head with electric brush roll. (White Version of the Terravac comes with the standard Prolux power nozzle and air driven mini head.)
- CORD REWIND - Cord rewinds itself by simply holding down a button on the canister.
- BAGS AND FILTERS - Easy to install, large capacity bags and HEPA Filtration will keep all the dust you suck up inside the vacuum.
- SUCTION CONTROL - Easily choose the amount of suction you need for each job by using the convenient touch screen on the top of the vacuum.
- STANDARD TOOL KIT - Includes every tool needed to vacuum and dust your home.
- WARRANTY - 2 Year Warranty on the entirety of the unit and 3 Year motor Warranty.
ATTACHMENTS- (will come with all attachments pictured)
- Power Nozzle - Features include height adjuster, locking pivot, reset switch and spinning brush roll. (White Standard Version comes with quality but basic power nozzle.)
- Air Driven Turbo Nozzle - Pet hair removing machine. This is your answer for easy stair and upholstery vacuuming.
- Tools for every job - Standard tool kit includes crevice tool, duster/upholstery tool, hard floor tool.
- Hard to reach areas - Includes everything needed to clean corners, walls, ceilings, fans and more.
- Telescopic Wand - Easily reaches high areas and can be set to the perfect height for nearly any user.
DETAILS - (Specs)
- 23 lbs.
- 107 CFM and Sealed HEPA Technology.
- Designed and developed in the USA.
- 30 foot cleaning radius and comfortable carry hand.
- Cord automatically returns inside of the unit.
- Reset switch protects your motor from premature failure. If anything too big ever gets sucked into the head and causes a blockage the switch will stop the head and give you time to remove it before it burns the motor out.
Hey we told you it came with a tool for every job imaginable!
The warranty is the best part of buying this vacuum. This is how it works. We love our vacuums but once its yours we never want to see it again.
- Warranty - 3 Year limited warranty on motor and 2 Year on the body through GreatVacs!
- 60 day Money Back Guarantee......We are so confident you will LOVE it that you can send it back for any reason within 60 days of purchase (plenty of time to deep clean and shampoo your home).
- We don't sweat the small stuff - Why is it when you go to use your warranty you notice it expired the day before?! Its like they have a button they push the day after your warranty expires! !@#$% Not here at GreatVacs! Go over your Warranty by a few days? No problem we still have you covered.
- We only sale products we trust - Here at GreatVacs we can offer great warranties because we take pride in our development process and the products we manufacture and sale. GV spends endless hours ensuring every product manufactured or sold by us is tested thoroughly for convenience, ease of use and longevity!
- GV stocks parts for every vacuum we sale - Knock your vacuum down the stairs and break a part? Dog decide that your hose was tasty!? Don't worry we have all the parts you need for any vacuum we sale.
- GreatVacs Cost for parts - Sometimes a small thing breaks on your vacuum. Its not worth sending your vacuum back for repair. For example lets say years go by and your brush roll wears out. Instead of sending your whole vacuum back to get it fixed we will just sell you a new brush roll at cost!
See told you we were serious about you being 387% satisfied!
I come from a long line of Electrolux buyers/users and when it came time for my family to purchase a new vacuum, that's where I immediately where I went. I came to find out that the company has been bought and sold numerous times and their current product is no where near what it used to be and thus I didn't purchase one.
After doing some more research I narrowed it down to a Miele and a Prolux and discovered that the two machines/models are extremely comparable yet Prolux was/is much less expensive. Ultimately we chose to purchase from Great Vacs and decided on the Prolux TerraVac model which was delivered a month or so ago.
We have now 3 large dogs (down from 5) who shed a tremendous amount. We also have hardwood and marble floors throughout our house. And there's also the fact that I LOOOVE to vacuum (it's cathartic) and vacuum almost daily. The TerraVac is everything we wanted, needed and then some. So much so that I plan on buying one for my mom. Quite simply, its amazing! We love love love our new vacuum.
And added bonus was/is that Great Vacs was/is an absolute pleasure to work with. Their customer service team sets the bar high and its evident that they're passionate about their business, vacuums and conduct their business in a similar fashion as I conduct my own. I highly recommend doing business with Great Vacs as well as the Prolux TerraVac.
I was hesitant to purchase a scratch and dent model but the blue TerraVac with the power head was out of stock. I ordered the scratch and dent model and it came very quickly , well packed and total cost was under 150.00. Awesome powerful vacuum with lots of cool attachments that looked brand new. Unfortunately the power head used for carpet was very used looking and had a broken clip which made it unusable . I notified customer service and within a couple of days they sent me a brand new electric head at no charge. I am very happy with the results.