387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED (Yep, no typo. We mean it)
387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
(Yep, no typo. We mean it)
Burn up another vacuum? You need to experience The Prolux 9000 upright vacuum!
- Prolux 9000 Vacuum - Kids still haven't picked up there Legos? Use your durable, wide path head with large suction tube to pick them up forever! (not recommended because you will just by them more...)
- Convenient - Impressive power, floating head and 30 foot cord length. (That's 8 1/2 times taller than Danny Devito!)
- Filtration - HEPA filtration and collection bag offer two levels of filtration. Its like having a team of allergy assassins.
- Warranty - 7 Year motor warranty. Good luck finding a better warranty than that.
- Features - Wide cleaning path, floating head, home care tool kit and 120+ CFM will make quick work out of all your cleaning.
- Quiet and Powerful - Powerful motor does not mean loud motor! Prolux uprights will deliver powerful deep cleaning suction without giving you a headache.
- Hard To Reach Areas - Crevice tool, duster brush and long wand reach gives you everything needed to clean corners, walls, ceilings, fans and more.
- Filtration - The Prolux 9000 uses HEPA filtration and paper collection bag. Dust will NOT find its way to your motor or air. period.
- Floor Selector - Easy foot pedal button turns brush roll on and off for easy floor type transition.
- Steel Brushroll - Cant get more durable than that.
- Cleaning Made Easy - On board tools, telescopic wand and easy to stretch hose makes nearly any vacuuming task possible.
- Tool for Every Job - Comes with everything needed to dust, and clean everything from ceiling fans to drapes to your floor!
- Mini Pet Turbo Brush - The spinning brush roll and geared belt make this little guy pet hairs worst nightmare and it is the perfect size for stairs and upholstery. (both in your car and home.)
The warranty is the best part of buying this vacuum. This is how it works: We love our vacuums but once its yours we never want to see it again.
- Warranty - 7 Year motor warranty when you buy from GV.
- 60 day Money Back Guarantee......We are so confident you will LOVE your Vacuum that you can send it back for any reason within 60 days of purchase.
- We don't sweat the small stuff - Why is it when you go to use your warranty you notice it expired the day before?! Its like they have a button they push the day after your warranty expires! !@#$% Not here at GreatVacs! Go over your Warranty by a few days? No problem we still have you covered.
- We only sale products we trust - Here at GreatVacs we can offer great warranties because we take pride in our development process and the products we manufacture and sale. GV spends endless hours ensuring every product manufactured or sold by us is tested thoroughly for convenience, ease of use and longevity!
- GV stocks parts for every vacuum we sale - Knock your vacuum down the stairs and break a part? Dog decide that your hose was tasty!? Don't worry we have all the parts you need for any vacuum we sale.
- GreatVacs Cost for parts - Sometimes a small thing breaks on your vacuum. Its not worth sending your vacuum back for repair. For example lets say years go by and your brush roll wears out. Instead of sending your whole vacuum back to get it fixed we will just sell you a new brush roll at cost!
Had for about a month and sweep about 15,000 sq feet of public facility. Just what description said it was. Would buy again.
We recently purchased this vacuum and love it. It works amazing. It was delivered very timely.
-This vacuum replaced an old Panasonic vacuum and we love it! Our Panasonic vacuum of 30 years died and we originally looked to get a new Panasonic. Unfortunately, they were getting lots of bad reviews. We have found that this is a lot like our old vacuum. If you can't handle a heavy vacuum, buy something else, but if that is not a deal breaker, this is a great vacuum! And if you too are replacing an old Panasonic, you will not be disappointed!
I am writing this review because of the great customer service, I ordered the sweeper but I changed my
mine, so I contacted them, and they where so nice, they contacted ups and got it returned to them. I would do business with them again, no problem
-I was at a vacuum store and bought a $500 Simplicity! Brought it home and had buyers remorse! I had a 7 day return period so I did some research and found this one so I ended up returning the Simplicity. It does a great job on carpets and decent on my tile floors with a lot of additional tools to help you clean those hard to reach areas. Honestly, I liked this one better than the one that was $300 more!!!! Also, I had a Dyson for years thinking it was great not to deal with bags, however, I'm glad to have bags again so I don't have to empty the canister every 10 minutes and get it all over, plus, the guy at the vacuum store encouraged bags over canisters, although I can't remember his exact reasons why... (He did sell both types of vacuums.)