387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED (Yep, no typo. We mean it)
387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
(Yep, no typo. We mean it)
- Genuine Fit - Fits GV 8 Qt Backpack Vacuum
- Flexible hose that makes it easier for users to clean the difficult-to-reach areas.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee - We are so confident you will LOVE this product that you can send it back for any reason within 60 days of purchase.
ATTACHMENTS- (will come with everything pictured)
- One (1) Genuine GV 8 Qt Backpack Vacuum Replacement Hose
DETAILS - (Specs)
- Fits GV 8 Qt Backpack Vacuum
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you don't find this tool as amazing as we do, send it back for any reason within 60 days of purchase.
Comes with a 60 day money back guarantee! This is how it works. We love our products, but once it's yours we never want to see it again.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee......We are so confident you will LOVE it that you can send it back for any reason within 60 days of purchase (plenty of time to deep clean your home).
- We don't sweat the small stuff - Why is it when you go to use your warranty you notice it expired the day before?! It's like they have a button they push the day after your warranty expires! !@#$% Not here at GreatVacs! Go over your Warranty by a few days? No problem we still have you covered.
- We only sell products we trust - Here at GV we can offer great warranties because we take pride in our development process and the products we manufacture and sale. GV spends endless hours ensuring every product manufactured or sold by us is tested thoroughly for convenience, ease of use and longevity!
- GreatVacs cost for parts - Sometimes a small thing breaks on your vacuum. It's not worth sending your vacuum back for repair. For example lets say years go by and your brush roll wears out. Instead of sending your whole vacuum back to get it fixed we will just sell you a new brush roll at cost!
See told you we were serious about you being 387% satisfied!
Wish it was cheaper , but all in all like it.
Very great Hose !!!
I'm a cleaning professional who does domestic, commercial and post-construction cleaning. I purchased a GV backpack vac several years ago. I chose GV over other commercial vacs because it had the most power per lb. and less weight overall I could find and still have a HEPA filter system. The significantly lower price was an unexpected perk, as was the excellent service and communication from the company when I purchased a second battery, so I could work uninterrupted on post-construction jobs. Its' done yeoman's work through the years.
Recently, the hose split horizontally close to the handle section while I was on the job, so I duct-taped it (knew it wouldn't hold - too much torque in that spot) and went to the GV website on my phone. It took seconds to locate the replacement and order it, and get back to work.
I was surprised both to see a complaint about the original hose in a review, and a response to that review by GV apologizing and stating they have upgraded the hose that is sent out with that vac.
I never had a problem with the original hose! It packed up easier than the harder-plastic hoses I'd seen on my peer's commercial vacs, and portability means a lot to my business. I also found it flexible and easy to handle, and it looked cool, like Dr. Octopus.
Anyway, the new hose arrived in a couple of days, and indeed, it's a GREAT new hose! Twice as many spiral-ribs of support per inch of hose, so it is far more flexible. The hose material between the ribs feels tougher and more durable, and it packs tight like a slinky. And though my backpack no longer makes me look like Dr. Octopus, the appearance that I'm playing the world's most helpful slinky is still way cool.
Hose works fine but is is shorter than the original; a bit too expensive as well. Hope it lasts longer; original only lasted ~ 1 year before it broke.
I needed replacement parts for a vacuum I bought about 3 years ago. Tried looking on website, but couldn't find what I needed. Called Customer Support and they sent me link that accessed the parts I needed so I could order. Shipped out quickly and installed just fine.