387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED (Yep, no typo. We mean it)
387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
(Yep, no typo. We mean it)
This kit is designed to work directly with your central vacuum, especially the Prolux CV12000. It will fit into the extra port on your central vacuum, and can be used to clean up in your garage. Need to vacuum your car? Use this kit. No point in having a fully-functional central vacuum in your garage if you can't even use it there! This kit is durable and dependable, and will last just as long as your vacuum!
- DESIGNED TO FIT ANY CENTRAL VACUUM SYSTEM with an extra port on the canister. Whether its the 2 prong connection or pigtail (electrical cord that plugs into a wall) this GV hose system fits them all.
- 30 FOOT HOSE- Made from crush proof material. The 30 foot hose has your back. Clean several areas with no restraint, retain that needed cleaning power! With the conveniently located switch, you can turn your central vacuum system on or off with a switch of button.
- DELUXE TOOLS- Is your current hose system struggling in doing its job? Then look no further. Our hose kits come with high end tools for any cleaning job that you can think of.
ATTACHMENTS- (will come with all attachments pictured)
- 30 Foot Crush Proof Hose- Longer hose for those hard to reach areas. Convenient 2 way handle switch. Have straight suction to the hose, a simple flick of your finger can either turn the power your central vacuum system on or off.
- Metal Extendable Wand- Wish you had that extra length? Just adjust the wand to your needed length. Attach wand mounted tool caddy and you'll have your most needed tools at your disposal.
- Deluxe Tools- Includes the floor tool ( switch between hard floor surfaces and throw rugs), crevice tool, upholstery tool (with slide off brushes), Large turbo nozzle (perfect for any floor surface), mini turbo (for pet hair and upholstery), extendable wand, tool caddy and duster tool. Also comes with a large tool caddy for all your tools and a hose hanger.
- Warranty- 1 year bumper to bumper warranty through GreatVacs.
DETAILS - (Specs)
- Fits all central vacuum systems
- Designed and developed in the USA
- Made from stronger more durable material. Our hose kits are built to last as long as you need them to.
- Hose Length- 30 feet
- Color- Grey
- Number of attachments- 10
The warranty is the best part of buying this Central Vacuum hose kit. This is how it works: We love our hose kits but once they're yours we never want to see them again. When we sell Central Vacuum hose kits we NEVER take any shortcuts.
- 1 Year Warranty through GreatVacs.
- 60 day Money Back Guarantee......We are so confident you will LOVE your carpet shampooer that you can send it back for any reason within 60 days of purchase.
- We don't sweat the small stuff - Why is it when you go to use your warranty you notice it expired the day before?! It’s like they have a button they push the day after your warranty expires! @#$% Not here at GreatVacs! Go over your Warranty by a few days? No problem we still have you covered.
- We only sale products we trust - Here at GreatVacs we can offer great warranties because we take pride in our development process and the products we manufacture and sale. GV spends endless hours ensuring every product manufactured or sold by us is tested thoroughly for convenience, ease of use and longevity!
- GV stocks parts for every Central Vacuum hose kit we sale – Break your power head on accident? Did the dog think the hose was a chew toy? No worries we stock every part for every Central vacuum hose kit that we sell!
- GreatVacs Cost for parts - Sometimes small things break. Its not worth sending that item back for repair. For example, let’s say years go by and your power nozzle brush roll wears out. Instead of sending your power nozzle back to get it fixed we will just sell you a new brush roll at cost!
See told you we were serious about you being 387% satisfied!
-Pretty good quality product, but no instructions included or explanation of how the storage bag and tools are designed to fit together.
-My vacuum system is 20 years old and I needed a new hose; however because of the age of my system I could not order just a hose that would fit. The only issue I had with this was that the bracket in the tube into which the handle fits was on the side, not the top; so I would have had to hold the handle sideways; not a great position for vacuuming. However, my old tube fit, so we just used it rather than dealing with a return. Works great!
-The central vacuum kit met my expectations, i knew it wasn't original equipment but it works fine. Only negative is the way the power head cord connects to the hose/handle. My original connected automatically when plugging the handle into the power head tube assembly, this one you have to plug it in manually and there is only one tube so you need to remove the power cord from it when using other attachments. Other than that it works great.
-Have used very little,but, compared to the brand names I decided to go with this one for price.
Will see how it lasts with the gear drive which is another reason I chose this one.