387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED (Yep, no typo. We mean it)
387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
(Yep, no typo. We mean it)
PROLUX 2.0 BAGLESS BACKPACK VACUUM PRO! If you have never used a bagless backpack vacuum cleaner before you have to try it! The Prolux 2.0 Backpack Vacuum is unrivaled! This is the worlds first and only bagless backpack vacuum and Prolux's Patented 2.0 Bagless Technology DOES NOT sacrifice power or durability! Give this vacuum a shot and we KNOW you will be asking, "HOW DID THEY DO THIS!?"
- Commercial Prolux 2.0 - 9 pounds, comfortable carry, NO BAGS! easy to use tools, adjustable, thick, padded straps and looks just enough like a jet pack that you may be able to talk your kids into vacuuming for you.
New Patented Bagless Tech - 2.0 technology is revolutionizing the cleaning world! 40% more efficient than previous bagless tech, "Vortex Chamber" & self cleaning filter keeps fine dust away from the filter which prevents clogs. Virtually eliminating filter clogs that plague most other brands.
Industry Leading Straps - Meticulously tested and designed for optimum comfort and fit on any body type. These are no off the shelf straps we just slapped on, these straps were custom designed and built to work on this exact vacuum.
Convenient - Adjustable wand, adjustable straps, on-board tool storage, and of course its bagless. Never spend money on bags again! The 2.0 can adjust to any user any size and will handle any job.
Filtration - 3-Stage Filtration give you peace of mind that the dirt you just worked so hard to pick up, stays in your vacuum and out of your air.
Power - With an industry leading 125+ CFM of power, you will never go back to anything less again! This vacuum can almost pick up anything you encounter... Anything. -P.S. - Most vacs only have about 80 CFM :(
- Optional Power Nozzle Kit - Optional Prolux electric power nozzle kit. This kit comes with telescopic wand, electric hose and power nozzle loaded with features.
- Tools For Every Job - Quickly knock out all of your cleaning jobs with 125+ CFM, Prolux commercial grade 1-1/2" standard house and 7 piece tool kit & pet hair eliminating mini turbo head.
- Quiet and Powerful - Just because something is powerful doesn't mean it needs to be loud. Prolux acknowledges this and offers superior power without the need for earplugs.
- Hard To Reach Areas - Crevice tool, duster brush and telescopic wand gives you everything needed to clean corners, walls, ceilings, fans and more.
- 3-Stage Filtration - The 2.0 uses two HEPA filters & Cyclonic filtration technology. Dust will NOT find its way to your motor or air. period.
- 0.64L Dust Receptacle Capacity
- Versatility - Adjustable backpack straps and telescopic wand ensures proper fit for nearly any user. You will find yourself using this more than you knew you would.
- Designed and developed in the USA
Power Nozzle Tool Kit - If you have a lot of carpet, this kit is for you! Optional power nozzle kit is available to convert the Prolux 2.0 into a carpet cleaning machine. Shag carpet never stood a chance :)
The warranty is the best part of buying this vacuum. This is how it works: We love our vacuums but once its yours we never want to see it again.
Warranty - 3 Year Motor, 3 Year Body warranty.
- 60 day Money Back Guarantee......We are so confident you will LOVE your Vacuum that you can send it back for any reason within 60 days of purchase.
- We don't sweat the small stuff - Why is it when you go to use your warranty you notice it expired the day before?! Its like they have a button they push the day after your warranty expires! !@#$% Not here at GreatVacs! Go over your Warranty by a few days? No problem we still have you covered.
- We only sale products we trust - Here at GreatVacs we can offer great warranties because we take pride in our development process and the products we manufacture and sale. GV spends endless hours ensuring every product manufactured or sold by us is tested thoroughly for convenience, ease of use and longevity!
- GV stocks parts for every vacuum we sale - Knock your vacuum down the stairs and break a part? Dog decide that your hose was tasty!? Don't worry we have all the parts you need for any vacuum we sale.
- GreatVacs Cost for parts - Sometimes a small thing breaks on your vacuum. Its not worth sending your vacuum back for repair. For example lets say years go by and your brush roll wears out. Instead of sending your whole vacuum back to get it fixed we will just sell you a new brush roll at cost!
-This vacuum works so well. Strap it on and go to cleaning. Has very strong suction, will clean everywhere in house/garage.
We've had these vacuums for about 2 years. They run strong and get the job done, strong suction and simple to use. Easy to empty & the filters can be washed. We really like the return on investment. The only thing I would make sure of is to secure the cord to the waist belt after plugging it into the extension cord. If you step on the cord, the wires can be yanked out of their connections in the unit. We returned a couple of the units twice because they would stop working. But we finally figured out the issue and when it happens, I can fix it. You unscrew the back to gain access to the on/off switch and simply plug the wires back in, 20 minute fix. I think the wires in the machine should have been longer to prevent this which is why it gets 4 stars not 5. But securing the cord before starting prevents the issue. Great Vacs was fantastic to deal with when we were returning the units, they have always been top notch on customer service.
-All attachments work well and are heavy duty. The unit is easy to clean. Backpack is heavy duty and comfortable. Fifty foot cord is heavy duty and allows cleaning a large area quickly without having to move cord to another outlet.
1. Great suction
2. Comfortable to use, including on stairs
3. Very quickly vacuum a large area
4. Heavy duty long cord
5. Easy to clean filters
6. Good design, quality construction
1. Backpack can hit something when turning around in tight places.
2. Not good for small area for quick touch-up - takes time to strap on and get power and attachment connected
3. Power switch is a bit awkward to find when unit is strapped on back.
4. Belt and backpack have areas to hold attachments, but these are awkward to use with unit strapped on back.
5. 50' heavy duty cord is a bit too long to fit when coiled around both hooks. We just hang it from top hook.
6. User manual could be more thorough.
We only have hard floors, don't have powered head, so we can't attest to effectiveness on carpet.
Overall, I highly recommend this vacuum for large areas and hard floors.
After close to one year, no problem. The clear plastic let us see how full the vac is, which avoid staff from wondering why it does not work like it should. We are pleased with our purchase. It is used everyday.