387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED (Yep, no typo. We mean it)
387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
(Yep, no typo. We mean it)
If your current turbo brush is broken, or if you just need a little extra cleaning power in your home or office, check out this Turbo Air Power Nozzle Head for GV 8 Quart Backpack vacuum cleaners!
- Powerful brush head which works great on tile, hardwood, commercial grade carpet, and low-medium pile carpet.
- High Performance - Gives superior performance and cleaning results; it can be relied on for durability.
- Universal Fit - Fits all vacuums with the larger 35mm connection.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee - We are so confident you will LOVE this product that you can send it back for any reason within 60 days of purchase.
ATTACHMENTS- (will come with everything pictured)
- One (1) GV Air Powered Turbo Brush
DETAILS - (Specs)
- 35mm Diameter
- Fits GV 8 Qt Backpack Vacuums
- Will also fit other vacuums with 35mm connection
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you don't find this tool as amazing as we do, send it back for any reason within 60 days of purchase.
Comes with a 60 day money back guarantee! This is how it works. We love our products, but once it's yours we never want to see it again.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee......We are so confident you will LOVE it that you can send it back for any reason within 60 days of purchase (plenty of time to deep clean your home).
- We don't sweat the small stuff - Why is it when you go to use your warranty you notice it expired the day before?! It's like they have a button they push the day after your warranty expires! !@#$% Not here at GreatVacs! Go over your Warranty by a few days? No problem we still have you covered.
- We only sell products we trust - Here at GV we can offer great warranties because we take pride in our development process and the products we manufacture and sale. GV spends endless hours ensuring every product manufactured or sold by us is tested thoroughly for convenience, ease of use and longevity!
- GreatVacs cost for parts - Sometimes a small thing breaks on your vacuum. It's not worth sending your vacuum back for repair. For example lets say years go by and your brush roll wears out. Instead of sending your whole vacuum back to get it fixed we will just sell you a new brush roll at cost!
See told you we were serious about you being 387% satisfied!
We have a little cleaning business where we do after construction or hoarding clean up, I love this little GV vacuum since it is light and really powerful, I had only the need to replace the brush but it was only after several times using it in a heavy way!
It is an amazing product, Thanks for the fast service and customer support
-I can not find the negative comment so, i am writing a new one. GV has been very helpful. I ordered this vacuum head and I had trouble with the head not turning, GV sent a replacement and I had the same problem, I found out that it was the vacuum not the head. I have sense tried the head with my shop vac and it works fine. Thanks for you help
Jean & Mark
-Got this for my wife's gv 8qt backpack vac and it works great! I'll be buying my parts from great vacs from now on
-Ordered this head only to discover that it was delivered with a 35MM adapter glued into the connection noozle of the unit. As pictured, it does not have this additional piece and, therefore, will fit the unit I own (10 Qt. GV Backpack). Has to be sent back. Be sure of what you are getting if you order. UPDATE 2/5/15 - Great Vacs, to their credit, stepped up to the plate to correct the problem I mentioned above. I now have the correct head for our vacuum. It is still wise to confirm the dimension of your extension to make sure the head will fit. Fine product, however.