387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED (Yep, no typo. We mean it)
387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
(Yep, no typo. We mean it)
Use less elbow grease to get the same job done. And do it all with the power of steam, no need for harsh chemicals!
- PROLUX PROLIFT - Prolux ProLift uses 250+ degree steam to remove event the toughest grime and dirt without the need to use harsh chemicals!
- QUICK AND EASY - 14 Tool attachments that make nearly any job possible and best of all it takes less than ten minutes to reach full temperature.
- CONVENIENCE - Less than 13 pounds and provides 50 minutes of continuous cleaning power. Can be used as rolling canister or simply press a button and remove the bottom portion(tool caddy/canister dolly) to use as a handheld.
- LIFTAWAY CANISTER - The main canister lifts off the section with wheels to become a convenient handheld. This reveals the tool storage below.
- SAVE MONEY - Never hire a professional to clean your blinds or grout again... The ProLift delivers superior steam cleaning power on hard to clean areas with no need to scrub. Works beautifully on hardwood floors, windows/window tracks, refrigerators, grills, furniture and even grout
- WARRANTY - 1 Year Warranty on the entirety of the unit.
ATTACHMENTS- (will come with all attachments pictured)
- Tools for every job - 8 steam cleaning tips and floor steaming head.
- Wands - Three piece wand so you have the perfect length for any job.
- Tool Storage - Tools stored inside the rolling caddy.
- Hard to reach areas - Includes everything needed to clean corners, grout, window tracks and more.
- Telescopic Wand - Three piece wand so you can choose the operating height.
DETAILS - (Specs)
- 14 Pounds dry weight.
- 61 oz water tank.
- Designed and developed in the USA.
- 50+ minutes of continuous use.
- 250 + degree steam cleaning power.
- Heats up to full cleaning power in just 9 minutes.
Hey we told you it came with a tool for every job imaginable!
The warranty is the best part of buying this vacuum. This is how it works. We love our vacuums but once its yours we never want to see it again.
- Warranty - 1 Year unit Warranty through GreatVacs!
- 60 day Money Back Guarantee......We are so confident you will LOVE it that you can send it back for any reason within 60 days of purchase (plenty of time to deep clean and shampoo your home).
- We don't sweat the small stuff - Why is it when you go to use your warranty you notice it expired the day before?! Its like they have a button they push the day after your warranty expires! !@#$% Not here at GreatVacs! Go over your Warranty by a few days? No problem we still have you covered.
- We only sale products we trust - Here at GreatVacs we can offer great warranties because we take pride in our development process and the products we manufacture and sale. GV spends endless hours ensuring every product manufactured or sold by us is tested thoroughly for convenience, ease of use and longevity!
- GV stocks parts for every vacuum we sale - Knock your vacuum down the stairs and break a part? Dog decide that your hose was tasty!? Don't worry we have all the parts you need for any vacuum we sale.
- GreatVacs Cost for parts - Sometimes a small thing breaks on your vacuum. Its not worth sending your vacuum back for repair. For example lets say years go by and your brush roll wears out. Instead of sending your whole vacuum back to get it fixed we will just sell you a new brush roll at cost!
See told you we were serious about you being 387% satisfied!
I really enjoy using this machine. It is the right size for my medium size house. I think my bedroom windows were the most satisfying with shooting the old dirt, bugs & mold right out of the runners. Also my bathroom windows are high & I have always been afraid to clean but they came turned out beautiful. You still have to be careful not to burn yourself, strip the paint off walls or run the tank dry but its all worth it. I have had for 2 weeks & found something to use it on every day. If you do need to refill tank, let it cool down a bit, let out a little pressure at a time until the steam stops coming out. Don't over fill & make sure to have a bucket to spray into before using attachments. Hot water comes out before the steam. Clean cotton towels for bleaching afterwards or microfiber towels (hot water wash only), paper towels, scrubby & magic eraser are all important tools to have on hand as well.
I've purchased the stick type floor steamers and carpet steamers before and never been impressed. I have wanted a steamer that could be used for multiple applications for several years but after previous steamer letdowns I didn't want to pay a huge price for something that didn't work as expected. After reading several reviews I decided to to the Prolux Prolift and as a former Restaurant Manager and raising 5 boys the first day I used it I found myself wondering why I didn't get one years ago and also if I could call some former co-workers and volunteer to go try it in a restaurant kitchen.
Prolux Prolift EXCEEDED my expectations, what a great value.
Can't use but for a short period then the green light goes off, not hot enough
good service and quick excellent steamer and the price was more than generous
-Great simple product works as intended!