387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED (Yep, no typo. We mean it)
387% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
(Yep, no typo. We mean it)
Save 30% when you buy this Demo unit. Our Demo units are units that were used for less than 2 weeks and are in like-new condition. Each unit is carefully inspected and tested and works like new. You might find a small scratch or ding but it works like new and is $203 OFF the price of a new unit. Most are reboxed in a brand new box and all come with the same factory warranty as buying new. As you can imagine these demo units are rare and sell quickly (who doesn't want to save $203 on a High-End Vacuum).
If you have never used a backpack vacuum cleaner before you have to try it! The GV 6 Quart Vacuum will speed up your vacuuming time so you can do something more exciting like watch paint dry... But seriously if speeding up your cleaning time is important to you a backpack vacuum is unrivaled.
- GV 6 Quart Backpack Vacuum - 12 pounds, comfortable carry, easy to use tools and adjustable straps... You'll be able to vacuum AND day dream about ghost busting in less time than just vacuuming took you before!
- Convenient - Impressive power! This vacuum WILL clean in one pass.
- Filtration - HEPA filtration, collection filter bag and vacuum bag offer three levels of filtration. Just think of them as filtration Jedis protecting you from the dark forces of allergies.
- 2 YR Warranty - Been 2 years and 3 days? Contact us anyways! We will work with you.
- Optional Power Nozzle Kit - Add The GV electric power nozzle kit to your order above. This kit comes with telescopic wand, electric hose and power nozzle loaded with features.
- Tools For Every Job - Quickly knock out all of your cleaning with locking collar wands, wide floor tools and 140+ CFM
- Quiet and Powerful - Just because something is powerful doesn't mean it needs to be loud. GV acknowledges this and offers superior power without the need for earplugs.
- Hard To Reach Areas - Crevice tool, duster brush and long wand reach gives you everything needed to clean corners, walls, ceilings, fans and more.
- Polyurethane Body - Possibly the most durable backpack material offered! This will survive consistent abuse without denting or breaking.
- Filtration - The GV 6 Quart uses a HEPA filter, micron dust collection bag and paper filter bag. Dust will NOT find its way to your motor or air. period.
- Versatility - Adjustable backpack straps ensures proper fit for nearly any user.
- Designed and developed in the USA
The warranty is the best part of buying this vacuum. This is how it works: We love our vacuums but once its yours we never want to see it again.
2 Year Warranty - Covers the motor for 2 YRS and the entire unit for 1 YR.
- 60 day Money Back Guarantee......We are so confident you will LOVE your GV Backpack Vacuum that you can send it back for any reason within 60 days of purchase.
- We don't sweat the small stuff - Why is it when you go to use your warranty you notice it expired the day before?! Its like they have a button they push the day after your warranty expires! !@#$% Not here at GreatVacs! Go over your Warranty by a few days? No problem we still have you covered.
- We only sale products we trust - Here at GreatVacs we can offer great warranties because we take pride in our development process and the products we manufacture and sale. GV spends endless hours ensuring every product manufactured or sold by us is tested thoroughly for convenience, ease of use and longevity!
- GV stocks parts for every vacuum we sale - Knock your vacuum down the stairs and break a part? Dog decide that your hose was tasty!? Don't worry we have all the parts you need for any vacuum we sale.
- GreatVacs Cost for parts - Sometimes a small thing breaks on your vacuum. Its not worth sending your vacuum back for repair. For example lets say years go by and your brush roll wears out. Instead of sending your whole vacuum back to get it fixed we will just sell you a new brush roll at cost!
I've had this vacuum for close to a month now. I've been using it at one of my commercial jobs. It's great. I was a little skeptical, but I figured for the price it was worth a shot.
Couldn't be happier. Fast and efficient service too. I will definitely be buying another one in the near future.
My thoughts on this vacuum- 1) This isn't for houses. I mean, you obviously can do whatever you want with it, but this design is meant for large commercial spaces. You'll feel overwhelmed in a house and run the risk of denting walls and knocking things over.
2) My one complaint, this isn't worth detracting stars, it's a trade off for value, is the wand isn't adjustable. I REALLY wish it was. I use a ProTeam backpack at another job and the height adjustable wand is awesome. I'm a 5'7" female and the wand on this vacuum is a little long for me. No matter though, I've already gotten a routine down with it and it's fine. If you're any shorter than me though, it might be a little difficult to control.